Author Topic: Camping out at spawn points  (Read 1724 times)

Offline DinkDink

• Zinc Member
Re: Camping out at spawn points
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 07:41:28 AM »
Well looks like you got killed....more than ones  :rofl

IN
in before lock+=+OMG  skully will love you man  :rofl :rofl yall yall yall quit camping my spawnd are :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :bhead :cry :cry :neener: :neener: :old: :salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »
BiP0lar.....is that you?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 08:46:06 AM »
The last two days I have experienced "kill zones" at spawn points for vehicles in battles for bases. What I mean is the adversaries of the ROOKS have been "camping" out at spawn points to kill us seconds after showing up on the field of battle. This is unadulterated CHEATING, but if that's the way they want to play, two can play that game. F*ck U, we will get ur a** anuway, scumbags ! All's fair in love and F*CKING WAR. Eat SH*T AND DIE, M'FER ! !

Only $14.00?  You mean I've been getting gypped out of 0.95/month for almost 10 years, now?

I want my $80.00 back  :furious

I believe that some cheese is in order...

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 09:23:11 AM »
The last two days I have experienced "kill zones" at spawn points for vehicles in battles for bases. What I mean is the adversaries of the ROOKS have been "camping" out at spawn points to kill us seconds after showing up on the field of battle. This is unadulterated CHEATING, but if that's the way they want to play, two can play that game. F*ck U, we will get ur a** anuway, scumbags ! All's fair in love and F*CKING WAR. Eat SH*T AND DIE, M'FER ! !

LMFAO!!!  and he wonders why I nicknamed him  WWWAAAAAWWAAAAAAAWWWAAAAAAdle r in the arena....
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl   :ahand

P.S. See Ya :aok

:cheers: Oz                                                                                           
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
I rarely contest spawn points but, when I do, I drive from another base or flank them.

It seems a simple flanking maneuver is beyond the understanding of most spawn campers and I rejoice when I see a field captured leaving the spawn campers no place to safely end flight.

Maybe I should start driving jeeps into thier midst, hide, and collect proxmity kills as thier field falls.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
Locked for the OP.

HiTech