Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 3578 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 01:30:30 AM »
There seems to be a dynamic to side switching by those who complain the most against the 12 hour rule that is not coming out in these endless posts.

I will venture that switching at will is the real holy grail becasue the 3 country war dynamics change inside of 60 minutes from 2 country front to 2 country front around the maps during prime time. Like a surfer's pursit of the perfict set following weather fronts down a coast the side switchers want to be able to chase the ebb and flow of the fights. As the evening progresses they get left high in the parking lot of a beach that setteled into a calm with no way to chase the weather front becasue of the 12 hour rule. The fight they may want to chase has moved off to the back end of the map between the other two countires.

So for these true hard core fight chasers who probably have a gazillion perks to burn. Let them change sides once every 30 minutes or an hour for 100-300 perks. Some of them are then going to pay close to that to poach the cannon fodder in 262's for the next hour becasue the weather front of their last fight set moved on. As for the rest of those joining into the forum complaint line. It will be very costly just to switch sides to take advantage of strategic situations. And some people like to join in group complaints over things they didn't know they were missing in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6PXoyNP1k

:x :cheers: :cheers: :bhead

:salute
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »
anyone remember what he original restriction on side switching was in the original Aces High, a week, two weeks? 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes