Author Topic: hymi  (Read 2279 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: hymi
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 03:07:46 AM »
will run to ack then turn back in for a HO in a magical ground loop, without loosing any E thanks to the uber spit16.
has no reversals whatsoever but does know how to point his nose towards an icon and press the trigger.
a shame to the spit pilots really, has he never uses their manoeuvrability and always runs.

only upside is gunnery maybe, he should be flying a 190

Your confusing Hymi with Hoagie :rofl

Hymi likes the 16..big deal. MOST of my encounters with him have resulted in me being in the tower.

I've seen him run but I have also seen him fight his way through some pretty impressive odds. Good guy, never complains and a pain in the arse to shoot down
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 03:39:45 AM »
allright Sirs, got your opinion.

Mine is: varietas delectat.
Surely i couldnt enjoy the game if i were playing using a very simple algorythm to avoid getting shot down at all costs.
But its just me. Im a freakin idiot, you know.
 :salute
AoM
City of ice

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
Your confusing Hymi with Hoagie :rofl

Hymi likes the 16..big deal. MOST of my encounters with him have resulted in me being in the tower.

I've seen him run but I have also seen him fight his way through some pretty impressive odds. Good guy, never complains and a pain in the arse to shoot down

naaa hoagie is the guy in a tempest trying to finish you off after his 5 squaddies missed their shot :P

Note that my complain concerns the spit16 and not hymi, I was just analysing his piloting...I'm in no real position to complain about runners :P
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 05:59:08 AM »
Debrody, perhaps you should consider, if you do not find it offensive of me to make the suggestion, that since you cannot alter or control other people's behaviour through criticism and derision (demonstrably so), a better way might be to simply do what you do and do it really really well, quietly, and focus your energies on that instead.

At the end of the day all of the hyperbole, the propaganda, the rhetoric and the smack talking et cetera is really on a lesser level of importance to the activity.

Ultimately the truth about what you do will always be revealed to those objective enough to see it.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 06:21:01 AM »
naaa hoagie is the guy in a tempest trying to finish you off after his 5 squaddies missed their shot :P

Note that my complain concerns the spit16 and not hymi, I was just analysing his piloting...I'm in no real position to complain about runners :P
Really? A member of The Few complaining about someone in a Spit 16?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 06:27:45 AM »
Really? A member of The Few complaining about someone in a Spit 16?

I've made numerous points in that fashion since the plane first came out, I've always considered it should be perked.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 06:36:38 AM »
I've made numerous points in that fashion since the plane first came out, I've always considered it should be perked.
I agree, I just think it's funny a member of the Few would not like a spit.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 07:01:13 AM »
+1 hymi has always been well mannered, wish I could say the same about myself  :rofl, who cares what he flys.

:aok

Fun fights, although don't smack talk him too much or you'll get on his bad side.   :uhoh  :frown:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 07:02:57 AM »
Debrody, perhaps you should consider, if you do not find it offensive of me to make the suggestion, that since you cannot alter or control other people's behaviour through criticism and derision (demonstrably so), a better way might be to simply do what you do and do it really really well, quietly, and focus your energies on that instead.

At the end of the day all of the hyperbole, the propaganda, the rhetoric and the smack talking et cetera is really on a lesser level of importance to the activity.

Ultimately the truth about what you do will always be revealed to those objective enough to see it.

:old: nrshida is a wise man indeed.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 07:53:53 AM »
Ridiculous, do you even know what "hymi" means? apparently not. Maybe you are thinking of "hymie"?
hymi means "heart you mean it"

I'm quite aware of what "hymie", WOP, wetback, kraut, limey, zip, the infamous "N" word, and %99 of the other terms out there mean or represent.  Like I said, I'm surprised that HTC allows any acronym of any derogatory term be used.

Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2012, 08:27:46 AM »
This thread blows, all that took the  bait and paticipated in this are only feeding into the negitive overall theme  of the Aces High Forums.  I  dont think I've ever fought the guy but why not  call out every person we have ever seen do something we don't agree with. You want him to fight your fight pay his bill, otherwise you're just crying like a little girl and trying to hide it as a flame thread.

Grow Up already children.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »
I'm quite aware of what "hymie", WOP, wetback, kraut, limey, zip, the infamous "N" word, and %99 of the other terms out there mean or represent.  Like I said, I'm surprised that HTC allows any acronym of any derogatory term be used.

I'm surprised you find Hymi offensive.  :headscratch:  When I first saw that name I immediately thought of Get Smarts Robot Pal.....Hymi.....loved that character and show.  :D

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:42:11 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2012, 08:42:18 AM »
I consider hymi a friend. He and his son have always been positive characters in this game. Never Whines never Pm s just flies and has a good time. Guy works hard for a living. As far as I am concerned any threads like this that get  into a guys charecter are just despicable. Jo, grow up. You took debrodys. Air hook line and sinker.

pretty gutless db to start a thread like this to try to get others to say what is really bothering you.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »
I consider hymi a friend. He and his son have always been positive characters in this game. Never Whines never Pm s just flies and has a good time. Guy works hard for a living. As far as I am concerned any threads like this that get  into a guys charecter are just despicable. Jo, grow up. You took debrodys. Air hook line and sinker.

pretty gutless db to start a thread like this to try to get others to say what is really bothering you.

:O hymi's son in the game?   Who?  :old: :salute

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2012, 09:05:47 AM »
I'm quite aware of what "hymie", WOP, wetback, kraut, limey, zip, the infamous "N" word, and %99 of the other terms out there mean or represent.  Like I said, I'm surprised that HTC allows any acronym of any derogatory term be used.

I do not think that word means what you think it means...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=HYMI

Edit:

Or perhaps you meant the deli near my work ?

http://barsonsdeli.com/hymiesdeli.html
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:08:33 AM by VonMessa »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.