Author Topic: Pesonal attacks.  (Read 24196 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pesonal attacks.
« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:03 PM »
Any of you guys the least bit worried that when Hitech promised beatings many of you got in line for a share??... :huh

I guess a parade is a parade as long as you get to wave any kind of a flag.

This used to be such a nice game about shooting and kabooming and shooting and and and...now its about parades. Next thing you know they will be herding Unicorns.
People have been the same here since 2001. When was this golden age you speak of?

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »
When was this golden age you speak of?

Bustr is old... 1550 the golden age of AH!

... oh wait they didn't have planes in the renascence nor computers... meh details...
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
A Unicorn Parade?

Yes. Just don't tell semp. :O
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2012, 04:48:40 PM »
It is NOT going to be fun for anyone if dad pulls the plane over to the side of a cloud and makes us get out and walk!  Especially for mom (Skuzzy), what is he going to do with all that free-time, play World of Tanks?

Fight Like a Girl

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2012, 06:29:13 AM »
People have been the same here since 2001. When was this golden age you speak of?

Well OK, it's rather Bohemian but, if you guys love getting in line for a beating when it's promised who am I to ask or tell.....

And you guys been this way since 2001??.......Wow and I live in california and couldn't tell....Wow..... :eek:

Next thing you know they will all put on Hello Kitty T-shirts and meow at each other on range.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
Well OK, it's rather Bohemian but, if you guys love getting in line for a beating when it's promised who am I to ask or tell.....

And you guys been this way since 2001??.......Wow and I live in california and couldn't tell....Wow..... :eek:

Next thing you know they will all put on Hello Kitty T-shirts and meow at each other on range.

Bustr,

I never told you this but I have to come clean with you now....I hate cats.  I hate stray cats, expensive cats, cats of any color, cute cats, kittens, rare cats, any cat, I hate.  I feel better now.  Thank you.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Rash

• Silver Member
« Reply #306 on: March 31, 2012, 10:38:32 AM »
Wild hog bacon is no good.   Blame the Spanish for the hog and horse over population that is taking place in North America today! 
The UNFORGIVEN

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »
meow?
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #308 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
It is NOT going to be fun for anyone if dad pulls the plane over to the side of a cloud and makes us get out and walk!  Especially for mom (Skuzzy), what is he going to do with all that free-time, play World of Tanks?
LOL !
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #309 on: April 01, 2012, 09:07:12 PM »
Wild hog bacon no good?????? Tell me why you say this? Have thou partaketh of the wild swine bacon. This borders on blasphemy.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2012, 10:37:48 PM »
What's wrong with hello kitty?

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2012, 10:41:22 PM »
 :aok :aok Cat Scratch Fever.......ask Uncle Ted!  :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:28 PM »
Bustr,

I never told you this but I have to come clean with you now....I hate cats.  I hate stray cats, expensive cats, cats of any color, cute cats, kittens, rare cats, any cat, I hate.  I feel better now.  Thank you.

Well since it's out there I agree with Changeup
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #313 on: April 02, 2012, 12:25:43 AM »
Bustr,

Same here.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #314 on: April 02, 2012, 01:53:07 AM »
Ailurophobia is a type of specific phobia: the persistent, irrational fear of cats. Fear leads to hatred and aggression whether in speech or conduct. BBS text is speech gents.

How many of you as boys and teens tortured and shot stray cats?

I knew guys who regulary burned stray cats, put them in bags and threw them in water. Or tried out their new BB, Pellet or 22cal gun on stray cats. Dogs kill people all over the world for many reasons. Unless you are talking Big Cats, the incidence of death related to domestic or even feral cats is very miniscule.

I've never been mauled by a domestic cat. I was attacked and nearly killed by a cattle dog when I was a child on my extended familes ranch in S.D. I love dogs as much as cats. The wife and I are planning to get either a Doodle or giant royal Poodles. The males average 100-125libs.

http://www.rubymtnkennels.com/program.htm

Or a Newfypoo: Half Newfoundland and Poodle mix. Up to a 150lb dog.

So whats your major malfunction gents?? Trying to get a BBS personal attack in by creating an instantaious coallition of Ailurophobiac's to cover your veiled personal attack?? It's OK to be intollerant and aggressive if you have a peer group to cover you ain't it gents??

Tollerance for me not Thee........................

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.