Author Topic: Pesonal attacks.  (Read 24198 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Pesonal attacks.
« Reply #330 on: April 02, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
We know u r familiar with this concept of sacrifice, SHawk, as this is what u constantly require of your minions to preserve your uber score. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #331 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
We know u r familiar with this concept of sacrifice, SHawk, as this is what u constantly require of your minions to preserve your uber score. 

:lol :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #332 on: April 02, 2012, 09:08:36 PM »

PESONAL ATTACK! Mute him! :rofl

I don't use them to save me, I use them for bait!

and BTW it's Ceiling  :neener:

Also it's hilarious to me that Midway would chime in after the whoopin he's takin from me in his high alt spitfire :ahand
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:29:48 PM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: April 02, 2012, 09:12:25 PM »

I have never heard SHawk ask for help on vox....me on, the other hand, is a different story  :bhead  And the few times I actually get close to killing someone SHawk comes in and steals the kill  :bhead
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: April 03, 2012, 11:22:26 AM »
You guys are gonna get it if you don't stop, right meow!
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #335 on: April 03, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »

You shouldn't bark at them! 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #336 on: April 03, 2012, 11:53:02 AM »
I see no issue with personal attics. We all have to store our stuff somewhere. Just be sure you don't place things that melt in there.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #337 on: April 03, 2012, 12:13:29 PM »
Pesonal attics.

:old:

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2012, 02:16:17 PM »
Hitech made Zap a lolcat martyr.  He has now become more powerful than anyone could ever imagine, like on star wars.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:26 PM »
I think Vinkman is a   see rule #4

Who is John Galt?

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #340 on: April 03, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »
I think Vinkman is a   the cats meow

fixed

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #341 on: April 03, 2012, 04:39:44 PM »
Hitech could make it easy for himself by creating a new rule to take care of a whole world of your hurt causing his headach.

15- Slipping on the Bleeding Edge of the fire.

With that he would have the room to swing a bull by the tail in a china shop and not have to explain himself after the first warning. Most parents operate by this rule under other names. We should realy aplogise to Hitech and Skuzzy for forcing them to take the place of our parents while being guests on their forum. Some of us are parents or close to that state ourselves.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline truss51

• Zinc Member
« Reply #342 on: April 03, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
You are ALL Kill Stealers!!!  I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it ANYMORE!!!    :bhead

Now just stop it and all be right with the world.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #343 on: April 03, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »
Hitech could make it easy for himself by creating a new rule to take care of a whole world of your hurt causing his headach.

15- Slipping on the Bleeding Edge of the fire.

With that he would have the room to swing a bull by the tail in a china shop and not have to explain himself after the first warning. Most parents operate by this rule under other names. We should realy aplogise to Hitech and Skuzzy for forcing them to take the place of our parents while being guests on their forum. Some of us are parents or close to that state ourselves.

As if the current rules aren't as general as can possibly be.  Take for example Rule #4..

4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it.

"Flamebaiting", "being disrespectful", "spamming", "posting to incite  or annoy"?  Those are catch-all rules.  Any post that is slightly annoying in any way is a rule violation if someone reports it.  If the forum rules were followed to a tee, 90% of the posts would be See Rule #2's or Rule #4's.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »
As if the current rules aren't as general as can possibly be.  Take for example Rule #4..

4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it.

"Flamebaiting", "being disrespectful", "spamming", "posting to incite  or annoy"?  Those are catch-all rules.  Any post that is slightly annoying in any way is a rule violation if someone reports it.  If the forum rules were followed to a tee, 90% of the posts would be See Rule #2's or Rule #4's.

Be nice to see some of the repeat offenders simply banned for a week, frankly there isn't a need for it.
JG 52