Author Topic: what i miss about Aces High "2"  (Read 405 times)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
what i miss about Aces High "2"
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:08:43 AM »
ya im crying, i miss playing the game, i miss the rants the complaints the heartache the headache the sadness and espicially the being around good guys who i once knew. kinda forgetting some a the normal players. I miss flyin B-17s n blowin stuff up, i miss flyin 26s n sinkin nme cvs while 20billion rooks r tryin to sink it to no avail  :lol and most of all i miss flying the best plane in the game....... none other than the TA-152!! someday ill be back.           

<S> greens
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: what i miss about Aces High "2"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:33:42 AM »
<S> greens, What's stopping you?

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
money and bills. tough resigning and having no authority doing anythin or listenin to my concerned words, been one yr now since i resigned from my former job, coworker became an jackas after i did not ride along with him in his pedophile ways, hitting on schoolgirls passin notes and sayin right to their face your real pretty and all his hitting words. i feel like joe paterno. ive heard of him hitting on even more schoolgirls since i resigned, shud i be conocerned my daughter in the second grade?! principal n my boss did not listen to me, superintendent did not listen to me? should i call and hire an lawyer or what? something needs to get done before another schoolgirl gets traumatized.
<S> greens, What's stopping you?

:cheers: Oz
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »
something needs to get done before another schoolgirl gets traumatized.

I would start with the police. Pedophiles are the lowest form of human life.
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 10:30:13 PM »
I miss the game as well, might swing back into it if I have time, I have a few projects and a job to do so I won't have much if any free time :(
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat