Author Topic: Famous AH players  (Read 12191 times)

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Re: Famous AH players
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »
I saw a pilot with the handle "TedNugnt" in the DA just 30 minutes ago.  I think it must have been the Nuge himself.  He wouldn't reply to my text messages, though.
      nahhhh he's a former squaddie of mine, cool cat but not the same old uncle Ted.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 01:05:04 AM »
I saw a pilot with the handle "TedNugnt" in the DA just 30 minutes ago.  I think it must have been the Nuge himself.  He wouldn't reply to my text messages, though.
The real uncle Ted does play and that's not him and I ain't saying who it is either...so don't ask  :t
Lighten up Francis

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 01:10:33 AM »
i have just been informed the LondonBoys new business venture has nothing to do with savoury meat products or indeed any pie products :cry
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 01:15:42 AM »
i have just been informed the LondonBoys new business venture has nothing to do with savoury meat products or indeed any pie products :cry

They are both dead zack  :frown:

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 01:21:48 AM »
The real uncle Ted does play and that's not him and I ain't saying who it is either...so don't ask  :t

Saw Ted at Fort Hood once, he put on a helluva good show. I had a good time. He ended his set with a flaming arrow shot on his guitar.

* edit to include the following: I do not care who he is but I appreciate his support of the military and gun rights.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:23:29 AM by Tom5572 »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 01:38:40 AM »
Isn't a bad idea to put this in here? If there are "famous" people playing, they probably enjoy a little bit of not being recognised.  They're toolshedders or hotards along with the rest.

Agreed Mom,I wouldnt say if I knew someone famous ingame afterall they're intitled to some free time away from everyone bugging them like anyone else!

Do I know any?    :devil

:salute

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 05:08:03 AM »
I've flown with Ted Nugent and against Gary Busey!
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 05:35:05 AM »
I've flown with Ted Nugent and against Gary Busey!
Uncle Ted doesn't fly bish nor does he associate with any vGuys. Gary Busey, on the other hand is libel to do anything. Afterall, he did suffer a head injury several years ago. He may even be a vGuy at this point in time.  :salute

Also Tom, I will pass your kind words upon the MotorCity Madman as soon as I make covert contact with him. Keep an eye on your mailbox as you may be receiving some wild game in the form of elk, bear or beaver jerky shortly. Do you like ElderBerry wine?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:47:53 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 05:41:19 AM »
he does. Goes by "Silat" in game.

I will not yea or nay that.
I will just continue to drink my Elderberry wine.
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 05:50:39 AM »
Uncle Ted doesn't fly bish nor does he associate with any vGuys. Gary Busey, on the other hand is libel to do anything. Afterall, he did suffer a head injury several years ago. He may even be a vGuy at this point in time.  :salute

Also Tom, I will pass your kind words upon the MotorCity Madman as soon as I make covert contact with him. Keep an eye on your mailbox as you may be receiving some wild game in the form of elk, bear or beaver jerky shortly.

Not likely, not that I would mind. I have not had elk jerky in a while. I was planning on going elk hunting this past season but had to pcs and go to SLC during elk season in Colorado. Too bad, I was looking forward to this years season. Uncle Sam always gets his time. Hopefully next year.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 06:06:06 AM »
Rgr that Tom. Uncle Ted has said in the past that he thinks highly of the gentlemen bomber pilelots of the 80th. He has even gone as far as putting a Pawz bobblehead action figure next to his toothbrush holder in the upstairs bedroom IIRC. Take care and be safe in your service for our country sir.  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 06:18:01 AM »
Ted lodged a pic in my Daughters hair at a concert back in 2000.

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 06:18:30 AM »
No real danger for me, this year. I am on rear d this time. I wish I was going down range but it was not in the cards this time. I suppose I should stop hijacking this thread.

I am pretty infamous to 200 men and women, they really do not like standing in front of my desk, outside that, I do not have anything of real value to add.

Uptown, it is my pleasure. I love my job and the people of the USA. I amnot sure what I am going to do when I have to retire.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:46 AM »
Very cool Lyric. I'm assuming the attractive young lady in your avatar is your daughter?

Tom when you retire.....elk hunt my man and elk hunt some more.

My portion of this hijack has also came to an end.  :cheers:
Lighten up Francis

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2012, 06:45:50 AM »
Very cool Lyric. I'm assuming the attractive young lady in your avatar is your daughter?

Yes. The real Lyric.