Author Topic: Famous AH players  (Read 13090 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Famous AH players
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »
Ok, I'll fess up. I'm really R. Lee Ermy.

Nutz

No you aren't.  Ermey would never use the word "fess" in a sentence.  He would rip our arses for not figuring out who he was before he had to admit it and then make us all do 100 pushups for being dumb.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2012, 04:02:06 PM »
Could you sign my LP for me?  :frown:

ps someone told me Elton John played this game as well  :old:
I all way's like Two Low For Zero ...form EJ . The only ones I can point at is the self made ones here .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »
No you aren't.  Ermey would never use the word "fess" in a sentence.  He would rip our arses for not figuring out who he was before he had to admit it and then make us all do 100 pushups for being dumb.

LOL

Nutz
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
 :O :O I think im famous!......let me check yep im famous! :O :O :O
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2012, 05:43:55 PM »
For some reason the spongebob splitting his pants episode has just come to mind.

As to famous people, I agee in their desire for anonymity. I recently saw a thread whre someone claimed John Travolta is a member. Pretty cool, but again, if he isn't telling everyone, why would someone want to out him on it?
However, if it's true, dude wtf was up with Battlefield Earth? Seriously. That was one of the most incredible books I ever read and I read it countless times. Not talking modern school inability to count, actually countless times. Given the writer and affiliation, I hope you were as appalled as I was over that movie. Now maybe turn Mission:Earth into a miniseries. Gotta be better than Jersey Shore.......

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2012, 05:50:58 PM »
For some reason the spongebob splitting his pants episode has just come to mind.

As to famous people, I agee in their desire for anonymity. I recently saw a thread whre someone claimed John Travolta is a member. Pretty cool, but again, if he isn't telling everyone, why would someone want to out him on it?
However, if it's true, dude wtf was up with Battlefield Earth? Seriously. That was one of the most incredible books I ever read and I read it countless times. Not talking modern school inability to count, actually countless times. Given the writer and affiliation, I hope you were as appalled as I was over that movie. Now maybe turn Mission:Earth into a miniseries. Gotta be better than Jersey Shore.......

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

loved that book,read it a couple times when I was around 17, still remember it clearly :aok...absolutely hated that friggen movie, every copy of it should be burned and never mentioned again.

my favorite JT movie..from Paris with love.....

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
So killing all 12 enemy planes and finding the only thing left to kill was himself, augered.  That my friends, is a true killing machine :lol

:salute
BigRat
That my friend, is Bill Brasky :aok

:cheers: Oz  
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:08:00 PM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »
To Brasky!  :salute

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 11:01:27 PM »
That my friend, is Bill Brasky :aok

:cheers: Oz   
I would have to agree , lol .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2012, 06:20:26 AM »
I'm Famous...I have over 500 friends on Facebook.... :devil

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:17 AM »
Found out the other day someone I knew for ages was in fact a bit of a celeb! Zack1234 is in fact non other the drummer from the hugely successful 80s group The Vapours!!!!!!, they had a hit with 'Turning Japanese'  :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4&ob=av3e

(Image removed from quote.)
he is the one on the right hand side btw

Zack has not entirely retired from the music biz and still runs a record label to this day, he also help with the London Boys 'London Nights' choreography and costume designs
(Image removed from quote.)  :old:

Anyone else know some famous AH players??

p.s any budding singers feel free to send your demos to zack  :rofl

:banana: I know of Zack1234.  I know of the song Turning Japanese and it has been inspirational to me.  :banana:

Bruv :rock knows Zack :rock and Bruv :salute is very inspirational.  Inspiration ^2  :x

<3 Aces High.

:old: Aces High has much to offer.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
yes in fact we had major problem with the decor the window was a nightmare anyone know a good joiner :old:

Those two nice young gentlemen now own there own business called "Little Boy Blue" i believe it sells savoury meat products. ie pies but i cannot br sure. :old:

I believe Bruv is a patron of the aside establishment and gives a good account of their service's :)

Again thank you Pervert for highlighting this very interesting and informative topic, wtg :old:

Played New Clear Days to death back in the day. My favorite Song was "News at 10".  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »
:banana: I know of Zack1234.  I know of the song Turning Japanese and it has been inspirational to me.  :banana:

Bruv :rock knows Zack :rock and Bruv :salute is very inspirational.  Inspiration ^2  :x

<3 Aces High.

:old: Aces High has much to offer.

For god's sake, most of us know what your shade name is already.  No need to try and drum up the attention you seek by dropping hints.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2012, 10:24:06 AM »
Midway feeds on his own publicity  :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 10:41:50 AM »
Not even the people who have met me face to face realize who I am.
I laugh when they say "you look familiar..."