Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392317 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #735 on: April 09, 2012, 07:04:08 PM »
I own 2 Kimbers, a Pro Carry ( full size grip w/a 4" bbl CDP) and a full size Eclipse........... They really are nice guns......my favorite 45 is my 1943 "Property of United States" My dad was a member of the US Army pistol team back in the 50s.....its a Rem / Rand frame with a Colt slide. He had an off base armorer work on it, and would buy the guy cigarettes at base prices......seemed like a good trade.
  Ill try and hunt up a picture.

Sigs are flat out awesome  Just picked up a P225.....love it!!!

Get the 229, it wont dissapoint

Ive had 2 MP5s back when i was 1. Single 2. no kids 3. no mortgage....etc etc etc........they are a cut above any close quarter sub machine gun out there, yes even the Uzi (awaiting the pitch forks and torches out front of my house  :D)  And i know what u mean by sticker shock, 15 to 20k to own one, not including the Tax Stamp. The gun is inexpensive.....its the sear thats expensive  :lol

Never owned a Rock Island, but have a buddie that bought one and sent it to be made into an IPSC race gun.......thing is ssswwweeeetttt!

The UZI, full auto, fully suppressed is not nearly as impressive  as the MAC-10, full auto, fully suppressed.  At 45 ACP and firing open bolt, the MAC -10 suppressed is just as quiet as the MP5 variants but much more powerful...truly a Christians In Action disposable weapon.  The MAC, if memory serves, has  a cyclic rate of 1100 RPM which is absolutely ridiculous...the spent cartridges make sparks coming out of the breach, lmao!!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #736 on: April 09, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »
truly a Christians In Action disposable weapon.  The MAC, if memory serves, has  a cyclic rate of 1100 RPM which is absolutely ridiculous

Dam near choked reading that discription  :rofl.......I could never hit anything with the Mac10....the rof was so high that the dang things muzzle wanted to climb and climb.

My US Prop 45 (Dads)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:20:31 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #737 on: April 09, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
Well here's a photo of my arsenal, short a couple of rifles that are stored in my father's gun vault.

And I don't even live in the South!   :D

I posted that and I own one rifle.  :lol

Nice collection.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #738 on: April 09, 2012, 09:56:57 PM »
For Coombzy re: conversation on 200 today regarding Canada, Girlfriends, and the Trailer Park Boys.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #739 on: April 10, 2012, 01:43:39 AM »
this thread is now for pictures of people you know, with the Trailer Park Boys

in this case, my brother Loxy's ex:

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #740 on: April 10, 2012, 04:16:43 AM »
I'll bet they always make Bubbles bat clean-up man.
See Rule #4

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #741 on: April 10, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
I own 2 Kimbers, a Pro Carry ( full size grip w/a 4" bbl CDP) and a full size Eclipse........... They really are nice guns......my favorite 45 is my 1943 "Property of United States" My dad was a member of the US Army pistol team back in the 50s.....its a Rem / Rand frame with a Colt slide. He had an off base armorer work on it, and would buy the guy cigarettes at base prices......seemed like a good trade.
  Ill try and hunt up a picture.

Sigs are flat out awesome  Just picked up a P225.....love it!!!

Get the 229, it wont dissapoint

Ive had 2 MP5s back when i was 1. Single 2. no kids 3. no mortgage....etc etc etc........they are a cut above any close quarter sub machine gun out there, yes even the Uzi (awaiting the pitch forks and torches out front of my house  :D)  And i know what u mean by sticker shock, 15 to 20k to own one, not including the Tax Stamp. The gun is inexpensive.....its the sear thats expensive  :lol

Never owned a Rock Island, but have a buddie that bought one and sent it to be made into an IPSC race gun.......thing is ssswwweeeetttt!

Unless, of course, you live near someone with a machine shop in their basement  :noid
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #742 on: April 10, 2012, 09:07:20 AM »
Dam near choked reading that discription  :rofl.......I could never hit anything with the Mac10....the rof was so high that the dang things muzzle wanted to climb and climb.

My US Prop 45 (Dads)

(Image removed from quote.)

It's much easier to keep the muzzle integrity on the suppressed MAC...it creeps but not nearly as bad as the unsuppressed version.   It's still a blast either way, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »
For Coombzy re: conversation on 200 today regarding Canada, Girlfriends, and the Trailer Park Boys.

:O
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2012, 11:23:19 AM »
Well here's a photo of my arsenal, short a couple of rifles that are stored in my father's gun vault.

what i wanna know is how old the top rifle is, what make, etc :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2012, 12:53:58 PM »
what i wanna know is how old the top rifle is, what make, etc :aok

It's a reproduction of a 1777 Charleville Musket.  It is one model newer then the Charleville Muskets that the Colonial Troops carried during the American Revolution.

It shoots this big honking lead ball, .69 caliber.  Here's a comparison between the ball and a 22LR and a 9mm.  

Actually, the musket is almost the newest long gun in that photo.  Only the 10/22 at the bottom is newer. 

The 12 guage with the hammers dates from the 1890s, the Ithaca hammerless 12 guage beneath it dates to 1906.  The small youth rifle above the 10/22 dates from the 1920s and belonged to my grandfather when he was a boy. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:58:42 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
This thread seems to have deviated from pictures of players to pictures of guns and ammo.  I personally don't want to see pictures of guns, thanks.  Let's see more pictures of players!  :D
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »

3rd rifle from bottom.

Sears .22 Ranger?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »
I personally don't want to see pictures of guns, thanks.  

*zips zipper back up and walks away*
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2012, 12:59:48 PM »
3rd rifle from bottom.

Sears .22 Ranger?

Yup, exactly.  It and the long single shot shotgun above it both need to be restored.  They were in my grandfather's basement when he passed away.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder