Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392328 times)

Offline rob53

• Nickel Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #960 on: April 17, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »
Oh, what the hek!  here goes..........The sweety and I.
rob53
The Flying Circus

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2012, 01:54:39 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh It really is the name of my town, Hemet , California   :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2012, 02:57:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

She is into older men I see...    :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #963 on: April 17, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »

Are you two in the middle of being caught doing something on a parking lot cam? :devil
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline rob53

• Nickel Member
« Reply #964 on: April 17, 2012, 06:31:40 PM »
Are you two in the middle of being caught doing something on a parking lot cam? :devil

The clarity of those things nowadays......who knew  :devil

She is into older men I see...    :devil

Might be snow on the roof.......but, hehe  :banana:
rob53
The Flying Circus

Offline Gr8pape

• Copper Member
      • Swamp Revel Computers
« Reply #965 on: April 17, 2012, 10:59:45 PM »
Been on the news a few times  :headscratch:

Did they cover you crashing your cruiser into the parked car :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I would rather try and fail, than not try at all. (paraphrased)
F.D. Roosevelt

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2012, 11:03:30 PM »
Oldest daughter, a sophomore, went to prom for the first time last Saturday.  I, as a pro photographer, insisted that she let me take some pictures.  This is my favorite of the bunch.  My daughter and her current boyfriend with a 64 Ford Galaxy 500 that belonged to my Grandparents, now my Dad.  Great car, 25k original miles on it.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #967 on: April 17, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »
Oldest daughter, a sophomore, went to prom for the first time last Saturday.  I, as a pro photographer, insisted that she let me take some pictures.  This is my favorite of the bunch.  My daughter and her current boyfriend with a 64 Ford Galaxy 500 that belonged to my Grandparents, now my Dad.  Great car, 25k original miles on it.

Someone lose the scissors?  :D
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #968 on: April 17, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »
Someone lose the scissors?  :D

:rofl  Maybe...  I don't think he will ever fall asleep anywhere near me.  He's a good kid though.  A year older them my girl, but  first in his class just like she is first in hers.  I wouldn't mind if he got a hair cut, but its not a deal breaker for me.  Honestly, he's every bit as much of a nerd as I ever was.  A couple months ago, he was at our house and I was showing him Aces High and how TrackIR worked...  I really think he was thinking that he would rather hang out with me then my daughter.  Then she probably smiled at him and ruined "our" moment...   :rofl
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:16:49 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #969 on: April 17, 2012, 11:17:30 PM »
:rofl  Maybe...  I don't think he will ever fall asleep anywhere near me.  He's a good kid though.  A year older them my girl, but  first in his class just like she is first in hers.  I wouldn't mind if he got a hair cut, but its not a deal breaker for me.  Honestly, he's every bit as much of a nerd as I ever was.  A couple months ago, he was at our house and I was showing him Aces High and how TrackIR worked...  I really think he was thinking that he would rather hang out with me then my daughter.  Then she probably smiled at him and ruined the moment...   :rofl

Awesome!  :aok 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #970 on: April 18, 2012, 02:03:16 AM »
:huh :huh :huh It really is the name of my town, Hemet , California   :bhead :bhead :bhead

I lived in Perris for a couple of years.  I'll vouch for ya.   :aok
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #971 on: April 18, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
:rofl  Maybe...  I don't think he will ever fall asleep anywhere near me.  He's a good kid though.  A year older them my girl, but  first in his class just like she is first in hers.  I wouldn't mind if he got a hair cut, but its not a deal breaker for me.  Honestly, he's every bit as much of a nerd as I ever was.  A couple months ago, he was at our house and I was showing him Aces High and how TrackIR worked...  I really think he was thinking that he would rather hang out with me then my daughter.  Then she probably smiled at him and ruined "our" moment...   :rofl

You did remember to show him your gun collection and make the obligatory customary "If you ever hurt my daughter I'll do ugly things to you" comment, right?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #972 on: April 18, 2012, 07:03:29 AM »
Oldest daughter, a sophomore, went to prom for the first time last Saturday.  I, as a pro photographer, insisted that she let me take some pictures.  This is my favorite of the bunch.  My daughter and her current boyfriend with a 64 Ford Galaxy 500 that belonged to my Grandparents, now my Dad.  Great car, 25k original miles on it.

He's got more hair then your daughter!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:15:18 AM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #973 on: April 18, 2012, 08:41:13 AM »

You're a kind man...that's the difference between you and I.  I would just cut it...and use the "it wasn't that cool anyway" excuse or, "it will grow back".
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #974 on: April 18, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
You're a kind man...that's the difference between you and I.  I would just cut it...and use the "it wasn't that cool anyway" excuse or, "it will grow back".

Would that be your defense at your court trial?    :D

Sorry, just had to do it.    :lol

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook