Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392284 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1170 on: May 02, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »
you don't go hunting jockym you are gun shy :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1171 on: May 02, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »
Darn morfiend , sorry to hear about your eyesite . Just the thought of that happing to me scares me to deaf . My eye's have gone down hill these past few year's but I think it's just my age .

Ahh,no worries,I got my lisence back in 03. I had implants done to my eyes and had almost 20/20 vision for a couple years.Then my eye sight started going down hill again,now I cant see things inside about 2 ft without glasses and need them to read.

:salute
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:15:27 AM by morfiend »

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #1172 on: May 02, 2012, 12:13:09 PM »
Horse Lover or just an anti? BTW A zebra has about as much in common with a horse as a house cat has with a leopard.

Heres one of Bullwinkle I whacked as he was on his way to the cartoon shop. (Image removed from quote.)
Oh please, not dead animals!
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #1173 on: May 02, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #1174 on: May 02, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »
New thread to address this perhaps?
Agreed.  They don't belong in this thread.
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1175 on: May 02, 2012, 12:42:33 PM »
I wouldn't say loser more that you want attention.

You can add a lot more names behind his.  Actually, a few of them should be above his name.

My Opinion.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #1176 on: May 02, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »
Well two more make it on my ignore list. From the land of the badly cooked meat pie.

Here in America we look at gun or hunting pictures as ...well.....just pictures. But were still able to think for ourselves here for the most part.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 02, 2012, 12:46:49 PM »
This pictures of players thread took quite a disgusting turn...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1178 on: May 02, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »
Hey hey hey hey! No arguing in this thread.  :noid

Leave if youre looking for an argument.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1179 on: May 02, 2012, 12:55:47 PM »
I guess it should be the "Pictures of Players, but only if said pictures conform to certain peoples' ideas of what is and is not acceptable.  All other viewpoints are invalid" thread.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #1180 on: May 02, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
I love hunting, I don't hunt big game like deer, moose, bear, or elk etc. I love hunting duck and pheasants.

My dad always told me eat what you kill.

I too was raised with hunting and fishing. In fact they are about the only pictures of myself that I have. I grew up eating wild game, started shooting when I was 8, started hunting when I was 9yo. Not only is it a lifestyle but Im proud what sportsmen and woman have accomplished in North America. WE are the ones who saved the deer, the elk, the waterfowl, the turkey, the Grizzly, and on and on. We did the same in Africa too and anywhere sportsmen spend their $$ on conservation. I believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and the shooting sports.

Really, they were just pictures. Had I known a couple of European hypocrites would have turned this thread into their own personal crusade I'd not have posted them. I'd delete the pics now if I could but make no mistake I wouldnt do it cause Im shamed to be an American sportsmen. Of that Im proud.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #1181 on: May 02, 2012, 01:07:54 PM »
This pictures of players thread took quite a disgusting turn...
You're not kidding!
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #1182 on: May 02, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »
I too was raised with hunting and fishing. In fact they are about the only pictures of myself that I have. I grew up eating wild game, started shooting when I was 8, started hunting when I was 9yo. Not only is it a lifestyle but Im proud what sportsmen and woman have accomplished in North America. WE are the ones who saved the deer, the elk, the waterfowl, the turkey, the Grizzly, and on and on. We did the same in Africa too and anywhere sportsmen spend their $$ on conservation. I believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and the shooting sports.

Really, they were just pictures. Had I known a couple of European hypocrites would have turned this thread into their own personal crusade I'd not have posted them. I'd delete the pics now if I could but make no mistake I wouldnt do it cause Im shamed to be an American sportsmen. Of that Im proud. (Image removed from quote.)
I wish you would delete them.  I find pictures of people proudly posed over dead animals extremely distasteful and they turn my stomach! :(
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #1183 on: May 02, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »

Really, they were just pictures. Had I known a couple of European hypocrites would have turned this thread into their own personal crusade I'd not have posted them. I'd delete the pics now if I could but make no mistake I wouldnt do it cause Im shamed to be an American sportsmen. Of that Im proud. (Image removed from quote.)

:banana:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:32:15 PM by MickDono »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1184 on: May 02, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
I absolutely agree with hunting for food, wish more would do it.

I don't agree with trophy hunting especially tigers and the like, pictures of dead animals don't bother me at all...hell I have skinned a few animals, but all the ones I skinned I ate.

I really don't understand the trophy hunting mentality....I mean seriously if you want to prove your a man hunt the damn tiger with a bowie knife.

it don't take a "man" to shoot an animal that has Zero chance....and if you say you trophy hunt because the animal is so awesome and looks good hanging on a wall....that's just mind boggling.