Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392321 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1230 on: May 03, 2012, 07:42:20 AM »
Legal  :ahand

(Image removed from quote.)

Congrats!

Now you should move to NZ so you can distill your own.  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1231 on: May 03, 2012, 07:44:36 AM »
In America hunting isnt only for the the Kings and Princes. We have a rich tradition of passing down hunting to our children.

You have no idea what's going on outside USA don't you. A rich tradition of murdering unwary animals with a scope rifle, congrats.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:55:57 AM by Noir »
now posting as SirNuke

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1232 on: May 03, 2012, 07:56:43 AM »
Killing animals with a gun is like taking a Brewster to a deck turn fight. 'Hunters' are EZ mode dweebz.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1233 on: May 03, 2012, 08:02:01 AM »

Wise advice to remember in your maturing process, and frankly I dont know why any non-American is talking at all.
Sig line material :)

And another altered quote.

Fred
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:04:16 AM by bmwgs »
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1234 on: May 03, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »
And another altered quote.

Fred

Not the quote was altered... he edited the original text after I quoted him :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1235 on: May 03, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »
Killing animals with a gun is like taking a Brewster to a deck turn fight. 'Hunters' are EZ mode dweebz.

Would it be more sporting to hunt animals with a Brewster?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1236 on: May 03, 2012, 08:14:30 AM »
Would it be more sporting to hunt animals with a Brewster?

Put the bear in a Brewster...  :banana:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #1237 on: May 03, 2012, 08:38:53 AM »

Me and the wife..... Vacation picture in "Tulum" Mexico two yrs ago "IraqVet"
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1238 on: May 03, 2012, 11:10:56 AM »

I thought you said you could think for yourself.

Shida smells :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #1239 on: May 03, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »
Flench, where in Mississippi?
Enid , right by the lake .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #1240 on: May 03, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »

How would you know? Shot and hunted much have you?  :lol I have footage of a slaughter house in the UK, where you get your pigs, sheep, and cows to gnaw on but its so horrible I cant even link it. And to think? Your bunch outlawed bowhunting as inhumane. Go to you tube and search "UK cow slaughter".

It makes hiking to 8,000' in the Rocky moutains for a week, and cleanly taking an Elk at 450 yrds, look rather fair and sporting.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1241 on: May 03, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
Legal  :ahand

(Image removed from quote.)

why do I hear the TopGun theme in my head  :devil
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1242 on: May 03, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
The most healthy food is what you hunt for yourself. Also its much more tasty than the factory-made meat.
nuff said.
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1243 on: May 03, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
How would you know? Shot and hunted much have you?  :lol I have footage of a slaughter house in the UK, where you get your pigs, sheep, and cows to gnaw on but its so horrible I cant even link it. And to think? Your bunch outlawed bowhunting as inhumane. Go to you tube and search "UK cow slaughter".

It makes hiking to 8,000' in the Rocky moutains for a week, and cleanly taking an Elk at 450 yrds, look rather fair and sporting.

Absolutely Nothing wrong with that...unless you take the rack and waste everything else....then its despicable, that would be "Trophy Hunting"...but I feel you would not do that.

there is NOTHING wrong with Hunting, hell sometimes it is necessary to cull the numbers of over populated animals, which can be just as bad as numbers that are to low....

I just don't understand Trophy Hunting, hunting for nothing other then to hang a animals head on the wall...not only do I not understand it, but it really gets me angry.....I have a few choice words for trophy hunters, that I can not say here.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1244 on: May 03, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
Absolutely Nothing wrong with that...unless you take the rack and waste everything else....then its despicable, that would be "Trophy Hunting"...but I feel you would not do that.

there is NOTHING wrong with Hunting, hell sometimes it is necessary to cull the numbers of over populated animals, which can be just as bad as numbers that are to low....

I just don't understand Trophy Hunting, hunting for nothing other then to hang a animals head on the wall...not only do I not understand it, but it really gets me angry.....I have a few choice words for trophy hunters, that I can not say here.

I have a boat in port canaveral right now, and generally go fishing off the gulf current once a month - specifically for Mahi-mahi. I usually take a few friends or even pilots with me. Whatever I catch I keep 2lbs and split up the rest with the others, anything
left over I usually give to family and friends (as the Fish is already overpriced locally for me being $12.99 a pound). I don't take kind to trophy hunting/fishing, if you are going to catch it and keep it - better eat it or mount on a wall.

I have my very first fish hanging on my wall and it was a 32lb Tarpon from Gasparilla Island off Ft Myers FL.
JG 52