Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392338 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1320 on: May 06, 2012, 07:26:38 AM »
Helmets are different and saddle bags are different
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #1321 on: May 06, 2012, 07:39:39 AM »

Part of my T-34-85 tank crew.....Wife rides with me. One of the reasons I miss a shot now and then and never can find the keys.....she always yappin :huh

The Department of Veterans Affairs way of saying "Sorry but we can't fix ya"  :uhoh
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #1322 on: May 06, 2012, 09:58:13 AM »
Seriously?? He Drives almost the same bike and the same road and doesn't know who Neil Peart is? Are you kidding me? What planet are you from? :bolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #1323 on: May 06, 2012, 10:18:10 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Part of my T-34-85 tank crew.....Wife rides with me. One of the reasons I miss a shot now and then and never can find the keys.....she always yappin :huh
The Department of Veterans Affairs way of saying "Sorry but we can't fix ya"  :uhoh

HAHA I wasn't brave enough to have mine in cash, but after waiting 8 years for them to decide, all those zero's in the bank helped.  :banana:
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #1324 on: May 06, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »

HAHA I wasn't brave enough to have mine in cash, but after waiting 8 years for them to decide, all those zero's in the bank helped.  :banana:

Yeah I took it out of the bank..... But yes it was nice to get "ALL" the backpay.
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1325 on: May 06, 2012, 01:28:52 PM »
The family & me.  Sorry for the watermarks, only have the proofs on pc.

beautiful family Ranger <S>
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1326 on: May 06, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »
I feel dumb just reading this

what the hell must it be like inside your head  :huh

Coombz, that's because you ARE dumb.  I bet if you just filed the right paperwork, you'd get all the assistance you need for being stupid.  Keep trying though, your witless efforts are certainly entertaining.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1327 on: May 06, 2012, 03:52:33 PM »
If you knew anything about these bikes, then you would understand.  It is obvious you don't.

Fred

Fred, you pointed out the muffler, not me.  I was simply typing what you typed for clarification.  I only know what I saw in the pictures, from memory albeit and I haven't been to Pearts web site in 8 months.  Good luck to ya....hope you spend tons of time on the road.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1328 on: May 06, 2012, 03:57:49 PM »
There are 9 Supreme Court Justices who sole job is to interpret the Constitution, yet you think that your writing skills are so perfect, that each and every person should be clear on your intent.  If you was wondering if I was that famous drummer guy, then why did you not PM me?  You think if it was him he would openly admit it on this open forum?  Yet, you speak of common sense.

You have explained what your intent was, and we will leave it at that.  I do not and will not apologize for standing up when I feel my honesty has been questioned.  

Fred

Supreme Court Justices?  lmmfao!!  You have GOT to be kidding me!?

No azzhat...I DON'T think everyone should be clear on my intent.  The simple truth is you could have said "nope, I'm not him" (but instead you got it in your tiny little brain that someone was calling you a liar).  That would have been the end of it.  Finally, I don't expect nor desire an apology....don't flatter yourself...enjoy your bike.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1329 on: May 06, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »
Supreme Court Justices?  lmmfao!!  You have GOT to be kidding me!?

No azzhat...I DON'T think everyone should be clear on my intent.  The simple truth is you could have said "nope, I'm not him" (but instead you got it in your tiny little brain that someone was calling you a liar).  That would have been the end of it.  Finally, I don't expect nor desire an apology....don't flatter yourself...enjoy your bike.

To be clear there was no apology and one was not offered.  I was letting it end, but you still want to come back and do some name calling.  I will and do enjoy riding, so for that I thank you, other than that you can refer to one of my earlier post and determine what you can do.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1330 on: May 06, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »
Breeders like us don't think.

We make love to our women and reap the benefits of family.

:D

the one with your Daugherty holding the frog , is awesome  :aok

good looking woman BTW :banana:

found a good pic of when we was out in Kansas

one of my Daughters Ruby with me

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:13:43 PM by ink »

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #1331 on: May 06, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »

the one with your Daugherty holding the frog , is awesome  :aok

good looking woman BTW :banana:

found a good pic of when we was out in Kansas

one of my Daughters Ruby with me

What were you in Kansas for?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1332 on: May 06, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »
What were you in Kansas for?

we moved out there to live, but didn't work out well so we came back to NH.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #1333 on: May 06, 2012, 06:38:31 PM »
Today in a Batting Cage.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #1334 on: May 06, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »
we moved out there to live, but didn't work out well so we came back to NH.

The average Kansan may be scared of you.  :aok
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.