Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392385 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1335 on: May 06, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
The average Kansan may be scared of you.  :aok
the average human should be. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #1336 on: May 06, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »

:D We mean this is the best kind of way.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1337 on: May 06, 2012, 07:49:27 PM »
The average Kansan may be scared of you.  :aok

:rofl

we moved out to live with a old school friend of the wife's, come to find out she had a 20 year obsession with my wife, she tried to steel my wife and family from me.....

ended up being a very bad situation, she kept my kids from me one day, instead of kicking her door in,(which I have been known to do) I did the one thing I never did before, and called the cops, she tried to convince the cops I abused my kids, and they were in fear of their life, tried to tell my kids I had no right to tell them what they could do, she tried to brainwash them....she is extremely lucky the cops were smart, and saw the truth of the matter...even after all that happened she still moved right next door to us and kept trying to see my wife...we were broke, we knew no one, I had no way of making money out there, we had no way to leave, so some friends and family put together money drove out and got us back home.

very messed up situation....just one of many in a long life of struggle....we got through it and I would like to think we are stronger for it.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1338 on: May 06, 2012, 07:53:04 PM »

:rofl

how ya doing man? haven't seen ya posting in a while, hope everything is good for you and yours  :pray

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #1339 on: May 06, 2012, 07:54:15 PM »
wow that is heavy, I am glad things worked out and hope that crazy person gets what she deserves someday
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1340 on: May 06, 2012, 07:55:12 PM »
Today in a Batting Cage.

(Image removed from quote.)

Krup, from what I can see (if this is pre-load, lol):

Close that back foot up some, get your hands down to around your shoulder, you're hitting a baseball, not chopping wood... and get a little more athletic in the knees and waist, it will help get your swing on-plane.  Do you mean to have a slightly open stance?

Grizz, thoughts? lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1341 on: May 06, 2012, 08:06:08 PM »
wow that is heavy, I am glad things worked out and hope that crazy person gets what she deserves someday

thanx...she is a miserable wretch...believe it or not she is still trying to contact my wife, sending friend request to her on facebook and what not....posing as other people.....

I am just glad the cops were smart, I thank GOD for that....they would have had to kill me....and no matter how much I have had to deal with, I enjoy my life and freedom, seeing my kids grow up seeing them smile is why I live.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #1342 on: May 06, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
thanx...she is a miserable wretch...believe it or not she is still trying to contact my wife, sending friend request to her on facebook and what not....posing as other people.....

I am just glad the cops were smart, I thank GOD for that....they would have had to kill me....and no matter how much I have had to deal with, I enjoy my life and freedom, seeing my kids grow up seeing them smile is why I live.
I don't have kids but I can only imagine how it felt like when she started saying that BS about abusing your kids... no decent parent should hear such things
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1343 on: May 06, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »

+1
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1344 on: May 06, 2012, 08:32:52 PM »
I don't have kids but I can only imagine how it felt like when she started saying that BS about abusing your kids... no decent parent should hear such things

ya its messed up....honestly though it is not the first time I have had to deal with stuff like that, I have been investigated no less then 8 times by the state for "abuse/neglect" all because people look at me and assume what they think is a bad person, and because we have been homeless for quite a long time....yet I still have my kids....

one of the last times it happened we were living in my tattoo shop,  people didn't like that so they called the cops on us, I was freaking out and the the captain, takes me aside and explains that his calling in life is to find child abusers, he says to me, "Paul I have talked to all your kids for the last hour, I see how you are living, and rarely do you find such love and happiness in a family, there is NO abuse here, NO neglect here, Continue doing what you have been doing"   I am not ashamed to say he made me cry.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1345 on: May 06, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
 I found a old pic of  the wife and I, many years ago(13 I believe), ya she was a bit drunk HAHA

this was after a good friend got married, the one and only time I wore a tux, or any fancy clothes for that matter  :lol

we are at the after party...

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #1346 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:41 PM »
She kinda reminds me of a "young" Courtney Love.

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #1347 on: May 06, 2012, 09:53:53 PM »
Today in a Batting Cage.

(Image removed from quote.)
Nice Krup, i play a little ball to  :)
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »
Krup, from what I can see (if this is pre-load, lol):

Close that back foot up some, get your hands down to around your shoulder, you're hitting a baseball, not chopping wood... and get a little more athletic in the knees and waist, it will help get your swing on-plane.  Do you mean to have a slightly open stance?

Grizz, thoughts? lol

LOL I was thinking the hands are way too high as well.  Having to work to hard to get that bat back into the strike zone to hit.  No drive off the back leg with it that straight too.

Ahh but that was a long time ago when I could hit :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1349 on: May 06, 2012, 10:14:54 PM »
Hands are okay if that feels comfortable and he still loads correctly.  His stance isn't "athletic" and "balanced" at all though.  I could push him over with my pointer finger.   :D