Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392338 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1725 on: July 19, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
Okay...Back on track.

This should scare all of the kiddies....

(Image removed from quote.)

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1726 on: July 19, 2012, 11:53:27 PM »

Nice glasses Wide,guess you need them to cut the glare from those knees! :devil

Seriously,it looks like you've lost a little weight,you working out or just real busy?

:salute

When it's 95° and humid... My preference is shorts. Not those homey-style shorts that cover the knees (ghetto pedal pushers),  but grown man shorts.... ;)

My weight is around 175 lbs... Kayaking, boxing and biking keep me in shape. Considering that I weigh what I did in college, I'm not complaining being just a few months shy of 60 years old....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1727 on: July 20, 2012, 12:00:49 AM »
When it's 95° and humid... My preference is shorts. Not those homey-style shorts that cover the knees (ghetto pedal pushers),  but grown man shorts.... ;)

My weight is around 175 lbs... Kayaking, boxing and biking keep me in shape. Considering that I weigh what I did in college, I'm not complaining being just a few months shy of 60 years old....
I was just kidding around with ya wide, hope ya didn't take offense sir  :cheers:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1728 on: July 20, 2012, 06:30:01 AM »
I was just kidding around with ya wide, hope ya didn't take offense sir  :cheers:

Not in the least my friend... Not in the least. When I post a picture with that mug in it... I'm saying, "fire away".  :lol
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1729 on: July 20, 2012, 07:07:49 AM »
Widewing, if im not indiscrete,
isnt the man in your avatar your father?
AoM
City of ice

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1730 on: July 20, 2012, 07:09:51 AM »

I may be wrong, but I don't think WW is really THAT old  :devil

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1731 on: July 20, 2012, 07:14:31 AM »
Aww Lusche, im sorry (to Widewing too...). In our country, the photography wasnt as advanced, even 25-30 years ago... black-n-white pictures were quite common.
Maybe Widewing's grandfather then...
(ouch the more i talk, the more i fail)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1732 on: July 20, 2012, 07:17:48 AM »
Aww Lusche, im sorry (to Widewing too...). In our country, the photography wasnt as advanced, even 25-30 years ago... black-n-white pictures were quite common.

Black & White pictures maybe... but monocles and very early 20th century clothing too? ;)

That's Theodore Roosevelt.  :)

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1733 on: July 20, 2012, 08:06:22 AM »
Widewing, if im not indiscrete,

That is Teddy Roosevelt, my favorite President. A huge personality and character, he embodied everything good about the American dream... Yet, he was flawed and made plenty of mistakes. I tell my friends from other nations to study and understand Theodore Roosevelt to best begin to understand America...

He is the author of one of my favorite quotes, which provides vast insight into his personality, and mindset...

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure; than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. "
My regards,

Widewing

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1734 on: July 20, 2012, 08:13:19 AM »
my fail, sheesh, my head is red as a devil now...  :bhead
When a tard opens his mouth...
I apologize, you two just looked somewhere simmilar, i was sure there was a relationship...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1735 on: July 20, 2012, 08:29:30 AM »
Well, Debrody, if it makes you feel better, I didn't recognize Pres. Roosevelt either. And yes, there's similarities in the looks, might be the mustache cut style... Also, the chain of Roosevelt's glasses (BTW, Lusche, they're pince-nez, not a monocle: Two lenses) matches with the wrinkle on WW's cheek. In the small avatar, that is.

WW, I wish I'd be in your measures after ten years.   :aok
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1736 on: July 20, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
me on the left.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:19:45 AM by hotcoffe »
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1737 on: July 20, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
(BTW, Lusche, they're pince-nez, not a monocle: Two lenses)

I think I need some glasses too  :uhoh

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1738 on: July 20, 2012, 10:50:01 AM »

I think I need some glasses too  :uhoh
Yea, it comes with aging. My eyes seem to like glasses when I'm reading the morning paper, in the evening with a book I add another nice glass beside me. With the computer there's the zoom function, only need one glass - althought during the evening the one seems to blurr text, more or less.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #1739 on: July 20, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »
Nice pic's guy's !
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!