Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 394336 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1755 on: July 21, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »
I don't know if you two are being serious or not.  :confused:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1756 on: July 21, 2012, 10:06:38 AM »
Nevermind...

I tried to make the picture smaller, but it didn't work.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:15:02 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1757 on: July 21, 2012, 11:13:23 AM »
I don't know if you two are being serious or not.  :confused:

Beats me.

Pervert seems to have some preoccupation with my ankle, enough that he has sought me out to badger me on 200 on numerous occasions (mostly concerning my past club racing related activities, one day he went on a quite extended ch 200 taunt with such comments as "loser," "failed race driver," etc.... which I find humerous as I won a points championship in my class both seasons where I actually raced for an entire year.... as if the fact that I no longer race or never turned pro means somehow I am the motorsports failure he has said I am.  :lol  Reality is, I quit racing in 2007 after a pretty bad 100+ mph crash at Carolina Motorsports Park, where I suffered a left front suspension failure, leading initially to a complete loss of brakes at the end of the front straight, and that resulted in my making my way through 2 tire walls and then into the steel armco wall still travelling 80+ mph. Car was not completely destroyed, but everything firewalll foward needed replaced, plus windshield and pass door. Sucky way to end that season, I was leading both my class in that race as well as in regional points, and had just set the new track record for ITB at Rockingham the weekend before (look it up). Finances and family eventually saw to it that I never got the car back on track after rebuilding it, and I sold it 2 years later. During that time I had found Aces High, and quite honestly was having just as much fun for 1/100th of the money.... so I closed that chapter in my book. Considering I was participating in Club racing, as in hobby - just for fun - and never had any plans of going any further (as in not planning on trying to be a pro driver, ever..... I hardly consider my time racing in SCCA and NASA a "failure" of any sorts.)

The evidence of the quality of pervert's character, in my opinion, came the same day as the 200 badgering mentioned above. He was in his Dora, and I was having one of my airplane A.D.D. days where I hopped from one plane to a different plane every sortie, that sortie I happened to be in a Spitfire (yuk). He pulled a very nice reversal when I attempted to get on his 6, causing me to miss my shot, and we wound up in a rolling scissors, and he had an opportunity to dive away when I had burned all my e. I chased for a while, but there was no way I could catch him, so I gave up and went looking for another con. I found the furball again, saddled up a con, and sure enough, he had come back from running and picked me. My fault for not expecting it, but it didn't matter. He, however, wasted no time with the 200 chest-thumping and the "PWN!" comments that went on for quite some time.... since running then picking is awesome PWNage.

So I got me a G14, which I had been in earlier and had a bit of fun, and came back. Found a Dora co-alt 1-v-1, had a very nice fight that lasted long enough to get the heart rate up a bit, ended up taking off the Dora's tail with a 20mm burst during the stall fight, and sent him to the tower. It was pervert. Instead of talking shat to him like he had to me, and since it was a very nice fight, I sent him a <S>.... then another <S>........ that he refused to return.

Proof is in the pudding, in my opinion.

My position on it is this: I could care less, I laugh at petty people. I guess he thinks I'm overweight based on his comments, yes I could stand to lose a few pounds (I'm 5'11' 215) but I'm healthy other than 2 bad discs in my lower back.... I probably can't squat 500+ or bench 350 like I used to, I haven't lifted in years... but I'm strong enough to do whatever I need to do.

I think there's a reason pervert won't post a pic of himself...... he'd look like a moron for making fun of someone else if he did!

But, it's all in fun as far as I'm concerned.  :cheers:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1758 on: July 21, 2012, 12:00:58 PM »
I don't know if you two are being serious or not.  :confused:

Ermm I was having a bit of a light hearted jab at reaper, looks like hes read into it a bit too much  :rofl :rofl christ thats some wall of text  :D

I will reply to reapers rant later, I think it will have to be a few chapters by the looks of it  :D :rock
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:02:53 PM by pervert »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1759 on: July 21, 2012, 02:38:45 PM »
 :) :bolt:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1760 on: July 21, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1761 on: July 21, 2012, 06:31:58 PM »
I will reply to reapers rant later, I think it will have to be a few chapters by the looks of it  :D :rock

If you're gonna whine some more about me calling your squad out for rediculous ganging.... oops, I mean squad tactics, 3 years ago, then me killing your dora a while back when I dropped into a group that already had you ganged and you were trying to run, and when I got the kill you broke out into 200 whinefest that sounded like a bag of kittens being thrown into a woodchipper..... I say:

:rofl

I wouldn't have dropped into that sea of friendlies to steal your scalp, but someone called out "Don't let him get away, that's PERVERT!!!!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist and I broke my own rule about not ganging.

The whines made it all the more worth it.

:aok
Floyd

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1762 on: July 21, 2012, 07:36:30 PM »
Ermm I was having a bit of a light hearted jab at reaper, looks like hes read into it a bit too much

and if's that's the case, then I say  :cheers:

...and no wall of text.

:aok
Floyd

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1763 on: July 22, 2012, 12:53:04 AM »
Riggghht no 'butthurt' here, man you need to see Dr Phil or Oprah or something...thats some scary stuff from thin air right there :rofl all that from telling you to eat a lobster??  :headscratch:

p.s what was the units you were benching is it in lbs or 350-500 lobster?  :bolt:

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1764 on: July 22, 2012, 05:01:39 AM »
shake hands like gentlmen..
and walk away...for a drink together  :cheers:
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1765 on: July 22, 2012, 05:30:32 AM »
Some relationships are unreconcilable  :lol

I would like to see a photo of Pervert though. Can you PM me an autographed copy  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1766 on: July 22, 2012, 06:43:27 AM »
Some relationships are unreconcilable

Not true, with the proper amount of time and with the right situation. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1767 on: July 22, 2012, 06:54:12 AM »
Ermm I was having a bit of a light hearted jab at reaper, looks like hes read into it a bit too much  :rofl :rofl christ thats some wall of text  :D

Reaper is a bit sensitive when hs ego takes a bruising.  I have first hand knowledge of this from a single fight on a fateful day early last year: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,334708.msg4402016.html#msg4402016

Huh, Reaper?

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1768 on: July 22, 2012, 07:46:24 AM »
back on to topic...   :noid

Will post some newer pics in a bit  :aok
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1769 on: July 22, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
shake hands like gentlmen..
and walk away...for a drink together  :cheers:

Well Jimmy I wouldn't mind as much if reaper didn't distort the truth so much, fact is reaper dishes it out but cannot take it  :) heres the video judge for yourself, he was just flying around looking for easy kills in a spit16, he never even attempted to go after me when he missed his opportunity but moved directly to the next easiest target. What he didn't tell you was just previous to this incident he had also failed to pick me in a typh but was giving it the big pwned and lol on 200 when some guy hoed me and killed me, fair enough, but if you dish out the smack you can expect to have to take it back when the boots on the other foot :) some people seem unable to draw a parallel between their own behaviour to others and the treatment they receive  :bhead

Best thing to do is to simply not make any comment and move on, of course I am not Jesus, nobody is, the odd time I will act like a jerk or lose my temper like anyone else in game but I wouldn't say it characterises my personality, me mocking Reapers racing career came from him attempting to mock some guy on 200 in I done this with my life what have you done kinda way, if you put yourself up there to be shot at don't be surprised when the rounds start coming your way. :old:

If I don't salute back I wouldn't take offence, I generally don't unless I consider it very good flying by an opponent, or its someone I know, most of the time I am playing at night so I don't have time to spend looking how to spell someones name on a barely visable keyboard, tends to get you killed in a furball. I will look for the g14 fight tomorrow if he wishes I have things to do today.  :salute

http://www.4shared.com/file/Tu4aUyOZ/reaper.html