Author Topic: maintenance window  (Read 4051 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: maintenance window
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 06:38:14 PM »
The Ki84 is a fun ride. Im suprised we dont see more of them. Heres a model of one I built some years ago when I was big on it.

(Image removed from quote.)

very cool :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:17 PM »
very cool :aok

I am surprised you haven't built one yet INK...I will send you one but you have to give it your skin's paint.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
I am surprised you haven't built one yet INK...I will send you one but you have to give it your skin's paint.

built a bunch...but the kids love to play with them when Papa's not looking :furious

needless to say I will wait to build more till they are all out of the house :rofl

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »
How large is that model, Pipz? Looks like a big one on the picture, as detailed...  :aok

As for Midway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsCokh-NIQ
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 05:10:53 AM »
Nice model Pipz. Is it a Hasagawa or Tamiya?

I have to resist the temptation to buy one of those myself  :bhead
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
How large is that model, Pipz? Looks like a big one on the picture, as detailed...  :aok

As for Midway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsCokh-NIQ

:rofl  :cry :lol  :frown: :uhoh :rofl :eek: :rolleyes:

Personal attack?  Ummm.... Hmmm...   :huh
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:14:46 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 08:09:03 AM »
im waiting for someone to say "yea doing the maintenance window my bucket of lube and tissues and these here magazines keep me company"
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 08:10:32 AM »
Yo olds, whats with the negative vibes man?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 08:42:34 AM »
:rofl  :cry :lol  :frown: :uhoh :rofl :eek: :rolleyes:

Personal attack?  Ummm.... Hmmm...   :huh

Yes, goodbye Midway, I expect your PNG is in the post. Still, you'll always have channel 200  :salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 09:15:37 AM »

Yes, goodbye Midway, I expect your PNG is in the post. Still, you'll always have channel 200  :salute

:huh Did you watch the video?  He posted that about me.   I vulched him in MA which made him mad after he shot me down and tried landing my scalp.  You should see the pm mail he sends me   Some get too upset and start with the crude talk because I didn't fight "their" way.  I do still vulch even though I no longer HO.  MA is not DA.  I have never talked that way. Been vulched (and HOed) on landing many times and never bothers me.  You?  :headscratch:

:salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »
See rule #4.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:35:50 AM by hitech »
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 09:36:06 AM »
Now now now, come on, you know Debrody has a short fuse and you do tend to antagonise people when you're in the mood. You and I both know that's true. Provoking people into reacting is not needed. Consider your ways  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 09:48:12 AM »
You continously cursed me on 200 all the way while you knew i couldnt answer. What a loser.
You got mad at me, got the red fog and had to auger into my wounded, landing aircraft after i got you in a 2v1. What a brainless loser.
You try to sting me on the BBS that i lost. I had some fights with Bruv, win or lose, who the ... cares, then you came here and try to troll me that you could vulch me so im so lame. What a ...in loser.
After all the BS you givin to me, you expect to be handled as a man. Also you expect me to keep my opinion and eat all that crap you threw on me. Eager expectation. What a loser.
Yet you sing odes about honesty. If there were a statue of hypocricy, that would look just like you. What a hypocrite loser.

At the age of 54, you got nothing better to do but trolling me like a 13 years old agressive kid. Epic life fail? Some people realized that "there is a sun outside...  the moon...  starts..."     What a loser.
Fluffin leave me alone, loser.

Have never cursed.  Show one screen shot of me cursing.  Have never been mad or "red fog" as you call it.  Have never called you a mean name.  Not one time. :angel:     You?

I will vulch, on occasion.  Reason I hit the ground was because I was very fast in the ki84 and it does not dive well.  Not a big deal at all (to me).

Btw not that it matters much but am not 54 either.    :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
Now now now, come on, you know Debrody has a short fuse and you do tend to antagonise people when you're in the mood. You and I both know that's true. Provoking people into reacting is not needed. Consider your ways  :old:

Indeed.

:old: true on all counts.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
Yo olds, whats with the negative vibes man?

that was negative?
and Moriarty it goes like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"