Author Topic: Oi Midway  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Oi Midway
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 07:18:04 AM »
  How can you find someone that hides in the Shade.  :headscratch:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:48 PM »
  How can you find someone that hides in the Shade.  :headscratch:

It would be hard if the person hiding under the shade would keep quiet but Midway...well, we all know he can't keep quiet.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
It would be hard if the person hiding under the shade would keep quiet but Midway...well, we all know he can't keep quiet.

ack-ack

Wrong again AKAK.   :rofl

Kept quiet for a week... only started talking because I was discoverred.  :frown:

:old: Just wanted a secret shady vacation.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »
Wrong again AKAK.   :rofl

Kept quiet for a week... only started talking because I was discoverred.  :frown:

:old: Just wanted a secret shady vacation.

No you didn't.  YOU announced you were flying (and HO-ing) under a shade in this thread: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,330944.0.html

It seems you simply can't help yourself. 

Why are what you say and what you actually do so often entirely different things?
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »
Me Midway and Redbull are having it out.

Midway is a tough opponent  :salute
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »
No you didn't.  YOU announced you were flying (and HO-ing) under a shade in this thread: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,330944.0.html

It seems you simply can't help yourself. 

Why are what you say and what you actually do so often entirely different things?

talking about on 200    :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »
Me Midway and Redbull are having it out.

Midway is a tough opponent  :salute

not as tough as i had hoped.   :cry  :salute :cry :rock
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:31:29 PM by Midway »

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »
:aok :salute for a man of action.

Co's need to get together and get it sorted so bood can be properly shed.

What dissapoints me about this community is a lack of fighting spirit.

Ink has gone a long way to getting people to duke it out in the DFC where there is a good atmosphere and very sensible rules that work. I know how much fun squad v squad is I wish more squads would get organsied and grow a pare.
I am a man up for the fight myself. I lost 13 duels in a row in my squad and got laughed at but kept coming back for more in a fighting game. Its not everyones cup of tea I realise but a bit of victory and being bludgeoned into submission now and again is good for the soul and keeps the ego alive but in check.  

Here's a problem though Yarbles, Time zone, it has nothing to do with fighting spirit or lack of. I do agree other squads need to throw 6 men into the fire and have some fun - I especially liked the 78th Razorbacks doing a 6vs6 squad challange.

If we can get rolling thunder and perhaps G3mf into the fun they might want to do it, if a squad has more then 6 members they can sign up as a second squad and throw another 6 into it.

JG 52

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »

Dont drink and drive, but stop by our state liquor store on the highway  :rolleyes:
:rofl :rofl :rofl

This part about our lovely state never ceases to make me laugh. The absolutely busiest highway in the state, in one of the busiest areas, so let's build a liquor store in it's own EXIT!!!!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
Much, much fun today Yarbles, Midway - Thanks for the great fights fellas  :aok

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 02:03:29 PM »
Much, much fun today Yarbles, Midway - Thanks for the great fights fellas  :aok

:salute
:salute :cry :rock

Offline GradeyShane

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

This part about our lovely state never ceases to make me laugh. The absolutely busiest highway in the state, in one of the busiest areas, so let's build a liquor store in it's own EXIT!!!!

What I love are the drive thru beer barns...haha yeah Im not going to open that on the way home.
Snowbird Knight fighter

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 05:23:37 PM »
Here's a problem though Yarbles, Time zone, it has nothing to do with fighting spirit or lack of. I do agree other squads need to throw 6 men into the fire and have some fun - I especially liked the 78th Razorbacks doing a 6vs6 squad challange.

If we can get rolling thunder and perhaps G3mf into the fun they might want to do it, if a squad has more then 6 members they can sign up as a second squad and throw another 6 into it.

I will get up early or stay up late for a bit of squad on squad action  :o

:D

Again salute  :salute Midway he was brave enough to put up and aquited himself very well and no one  :ahand anyone else. I find his shenanigans amusing on here and 200 and anyone foolish enough to bite only has themselves to blame. Like any forumn there is an ignore function for those that can't smell the bait  :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:28:23 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 05:42:16 PM »
If your in The Few you are poo! :rofl

If your not in The GFC your wee! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:44:09 PM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
If your in The Few you are poo! :rofl

If your not in The GFC your wee! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:)

Trolololo?  :rofl  :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous