Author Topic: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!  (Read 9161 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2012, 10:33:32 PM »

:huh :huh :huh NO...I think its his noodle!  :O :rofl :O :rofl :aok

:rofl

ya mid its a $1300 fake :rolleyes:

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:30 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you, VM.... but am a very happily married man and do not roll the way you seem to imply.  You will have to seek what you are searching for elsewhere....but we can still be AH buds if you like.    :)

Alabama Hot Pocket for the wife?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2012, 12:42:37 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:55:56 AM by Tupac »
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2012, 01:09:44 AM »
Can shoot down probably 80% of pilots now when just a year and a half ago that pct was more like 10%.

But Midway you never seem to factor the circumstances into your victories which is a rather limiting and autistic approach in my opinion.

Can't you see that trying to degrade people and push them below you so you can lever yourself up isn't the same as what Bruv does for example and it also isn't valid if you really examine it and be honest with yourself. Everyone knows when they have been out-flown by an individual, even if that individual eventually is brought down by whatever means. Some players suppress this knowledge with several levels of ego defences and 'reasons' as they rationalise it, but really you do always know.

I have tried to fight your corner on getting your name back for you, but this last block of posts indicates you haven't really learned your lesson as you say, just stayed quiet and flown under shades trying to gather this scalp or that to add to your 'I can beat him' collection of virtual trophies. Then you tell everybody this. Can you not see how this aggravates the community, even if this is not your mission can you not concede it is what happens?

Frankly, continually suggesting to you that you should 'Consider your ways!' without seeing any evidence of you doing this does rather begin to lose its shine.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2012, 01:30:11 AM »
Midway I think the ID TwinTail is available if you would enjoy trying to tarnish your "good" name even more.
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2012, 04:27:43 AM »
tbh guys, from what I have seen; you have made him this way.

He is the sort of chap who is easily influenced by things and very trusting of others, from the looks of it. This naturally makes him more expressive and a target for people, who deep down, wish they could act like that as well.

While most people here carry their problems into the game, he doesn't, but at the same time seems to soak up all your personal issues and make it part of him. For the health of this community, you guys need to stop creating these "demons" in his mind and at the same time Midway needs to learn to laugh at them, so he can stop this downward spiral.  :old:

Peace out yo.

:airplane:

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2012, 06:06:06 AM »
Midway I think the ID TwinTail is available if you would enjoy trying to tarnish your "good" name even more.
:rofl wtf!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2012, 08:34:14 AM »

But Midway you never seem to factor the circumstances into your victories which is a rather limiting and autistic approach in my opinion.....

Frankly, continually suggesting to you that you should 'Consider your ways!' without seeing any evidence of you doing this does rather begin to lose its shine.

Midway is not here to learn or grow up. He is that creature from Star Trek that feads on the emotional responses of others. His posts and responses are to keep you replying. He counts how many posts and 200 messages are about him. That's the score he's keeping. It's all that matters to him. In his rain he thinks every day "Look at the way I've made this game all about me" and that is his victory.

Realizing that I have just given him one more, I do this not to change him or for him at all, for there is no convincing him of anything. I do it for others. the way to win is to ingore. Imagine an channel 200 where everyone had him squelched, and no one ever replied to anything he ever tyed, and BBS where no one ever replied to his posts. That would be Midway's hell. He would quit the game and leave in no time.

So I mention him this last time to ask all to consider and try the "Ignore Policy".     

I'm in   :aok   :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2012, 08:46:07 AM »
Midway is not here to learn or grow up. He is that creature from Star Trek that feads on the emotional responses of others. His posts and responses are to keep you replying. He counts how many posts and 200 messages are about him. That's the score he's keeping. It's all that matters to him. In his rain he thinks every day "Look at the way I've made this game all about me" and that is his victory.

Realizing that I have just given him one more, I do this not to change him or for him at all, for there is no convincing him of anything. I do it for others. the way to win is to ingore. Imagine an channel 200 where everyone had him squelched, and no one ever replied to anything he ever tyed, and BBS where no one ever replied to his posts. That would be Midway's hell. He would quit the game and leave in no time.

So I mention him this last time to ask all to consider and try the "Ignore Policy".    

I'm in   :aok   :salute

Aww, Vinky.... You are so wrong here, but that's ok, I still <3 you.   :)

Will <3 you even more when I avoid your rounds and continue to shoot you down with substantial ease and frequency as you wail on 200....  :furious "The Internet stole my kill again!"

:banana:

The best part is you won't even know it's me, as I enjoy your crying on 200 about that bad Internet robbing you.

Beware of the mighty Spitfire.  :D

:salute Vinky :rock
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:49:14 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2012, 08:53:32 AM »
I don't have "material".  Am not a comic or entertainer.   :rolleyes:  

You underestimate yourself.
 Comics make me laugh, so do you. Entertained I have been many times veiwing your mind on 200.  :D

But Midway you have lost your childish innocence and have become jaded by the negativity you have generated.
  I can see it in your writing. Relax have a McRib and get back to having fun. Thats why we play games.  :x
       I pray you can find the way.  :pray

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2012, 08:54:00 AM »
Is it true Midway? Is this you?:-

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:58 AM »
  You underestimate yourself.
 Comics make me laugh, so do you. Entertained I have been many times veiwing your mind on 200.  :D

But Midway you have lost your childish innocence and have become jaded by the negativity you have generated.
  I can see it in your writing. Relax have a McRib and get back to having fun. Thats why we play games.  :x
       I pray you can find the way.  :pray

McRibs!!!  :x

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2012, 09:00:12 AM »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2012, 09:17:19 AM »

I'm in   :aok   :salute
Love it! He is winning big time.

:rofl

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »
Got salt? :eek:

:rofl  Only a trekie would know that!
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.