Author Topic: Game of Thrones: Season Two  (Read 170 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Game of Thrones: Season Two
« on: April 03, 2012, 06:52:03 PM »
Anyone else watching this?  The first episode was Sunday night, and episode 2 leaked early yesterday.  If anyone doesn't have HBO or access to the show, shoot me a PM and I can help you out if you're interested in this program.   I really enjoyed the 5 books so far, being one of the people who had never heard of the Ice and Fire series until the buzz around the first season of the HBO program with Sean Bean got me interested.  Now neither my wife nor I can seem to get enough - she even went so far as to get herself a battle ready reproduction of Arya's sword Needle, and her buying something weapon related was something I thought I'd never see happen, hah.

Anyway, the first episode started things off from the 2nd book rather slowly, but having just watched the leaked episode 2, the pace is quickly increasing, much as it did the first year.  The sets they filmed on were in some of the most incredible and remote (Iceland etc) that you can find, and the sound/music is impressive as well.  The actors are also top of the field IMO as well.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: Game of Thrones: Season Two
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »
Anyone else watching this?  The first episode was Sunday night, and episode 2 leaked early yesterday.  If anyone doesn't have HBO or access to the show, shoot me a PM and I can help you out if you're interested in this program.   I really enjoyed the 5 books so far, being one of the people who had never heard of the Ice and Fire series until the buzz around the first season of the HBO program with Sean Bean got me interested.  Now neither my wife nor I can seem to get enough - she even went so far as to get herself a battle ready reproduction of Arya's sword Needle, and her buying something weapon related was something I thought I'd never see happen, hah.

Anyway, the first episode started things off from the 2nd book rather slowly, but having just watched the leaked episode 2, the pace is quickly increasing, much as it did the first year.  The sets they filmed on were in some of the most incredible and remote (Iceland etc) that you can find, and the sound/music is impressive as well.  The actors are also top of the field IMO as well.

I watched it tundra. It was a great opening I thought. There is so much going on it really gives you the feeling of chaos. I am reading the first book right now and it really is worth the time to read the books because of course there is so much more.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
I watched it, gotta go find the leaked 2nd episode now..  :D

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:53 PM »
We saw the first season and DVR'd the first episode.  Can;t wait to watch it.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:01:00 PM »
Off to a great start so far.

It's a double plus good show.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.