Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 7730 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 12:00:20 AM »
well considering that hitech is tired of personal attacks.  I would rather not risk getting a time off from bb.  their 15 bucks if they want to go after buildings then go for it.  what I find really funny is how some of the people that post how they hate hordes, routinely fly not with them but they stay close to them,  now that I find funny.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 12:07:44 AM »

Why post if it isn't in a positive manner? When you were raised I'm sure your parents told you that if you don't have anything nice to say they don't say anything at all.
  :rock

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 12:10:33 AM »
Semp, its ok. We know that Dallas is your FPH.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »
This has See Rule #4 written all over it and maybe even a closure due to seeing the types of posted responses. That said, I've flown on all sides (with various shades or whatever), with a lot of groups and they all have their own different styles period. I say, whatever works for them is fine for them, let them do it. Salute to those who lead the squads (whomever they are) for gathering a group of individuals up from around the world to get on this game and have fun, and sometimes even form strong bonds of friendships that last lengthy times. Do what you do with your $14.95 and let the rest fall off your back. If you don't like particular gameplay, there is always other arenas and activities or just a simple alt f4 could suffice.

Come try the Aces High Extreme Air Racing League on Tuesday nights. We fly solo or as squads of up to 6. Just another example of some fun to be had on this game.

:cheers: :salute :old: :bolt:
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 12:19:24 AM »
If they're having fun, good for them.  Aside from an isolated incident that was very minor, my contact with individual members of the V's has been positive.  They seem like a friendly bunch.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 12:23:50 AM »
I don't see why there would be any See rule #4. Everyone is minding their own and behaving. It is just a conversation piece. Nothing for anyone to get all up tight about.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 02:04:10 AM »
This has See Rule #4 written all over it and maybe even a closure due to seeing the types of posted responses. That said, I've flown on all sides (with various shades or whatever), with a lot of groups and they all have their own different styles period. I say, whatever works for them is fine for them, let them do it. Salute to those who lead the squads (whomever they are) for gathering a group of individuals up from around the world to get on this game and have fun, and sometimes even form strong bonds of friendships that last lengthy times. Do what you do with your $14.95 and let the rest fall off your back. If you don't like particular gameplay, there is always other arenas and activities or just a simple alt f4 could suffice.

Come try the Aces High Extreme Air Racing League on Tuesday nights. We fly solo or as squads of up to 6. Just another example of some fun to be had on this game.

:cheers: :salute :old: :bolt:
  :salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 03:36:11 AM »
Semp, its ok. We know that Dallas is your FPH.

I dont have his name tatood on my arm like you do.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 03:48:26 AM »
I dont have his name tatood on my arm like you do.

semp

Ohh, its not tattooed on my arm either. It may or may not be tattooed elsewhere on  my body though.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 03:55:54 AM »
Trooper please don't tell me you got that vDALLAS tramp stamp you were saying would look so cool.  I mean it's ok that I have one that reads 'horde' but that's from a different game.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures posted of the heavy cruiser getting done across my belly.  I need a really tough sounding caption for it like 'master of land mode' or 'town gun counter'.  Something along those lines.

Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:58:39 AM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 04:07:17 AM »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 04:10:13 AM »
Step 1
Get a shade acct and be sure not to tell your CO in fear of you getting 50 lashes for being a traitor. Then dedicate some time defending agianst them ( month or so )

Step 2
Come back and tell us what you think.

During this time, look for the Dora on the  outskirts of the horde and attack it. I can bet when your on his six that you will be utterly baffled at the stick stirring wondering if this opponent is the true genius of ACM or is he practicing to make a meringue

In all seriousness.. only people that REALLY care are the ones that are glued to this game 24/7. I just think there is soooo much more to this game than how they play it which is what I found out when I left the squad. Perhaps thats the reason of the high turnover rate within. But if your having fun...guess thats all that matters
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:12:50 AM by oTRALFZo »
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 04:13:05 AM »
Trooper please don't tell me you got that vDALLAS tramp stamp you were saying would look so cool.  I mean it's ok that I have one that reads 'horde' but that's from a different game.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures posted of the heavy cruiser getting done across my belly.  I need a really tough sounding caption for it like 'master of land mode' or 'town gun counter'.  Something along those lines.

Any suggestions?

I think it looks rather good. I'll have to make an appointment with ink for the next one. Id like to get full sleeves of the honorary code for the brigade.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »
Coombz that might be ok for Sarah, but I've met cats and dogs that are smarter than Corey and Trevor.  In fact most cats and dogs are smarter than Corey and Trevor.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 04:21:15 AM »
Step 1
Get a shade acct and be sure not to tell your CO in fear of you getting 50 lashes for being a traitor. Then dedicate some time defending agianst them ( month or so )

Step 2
Come back and tell us what you think.

During this time, look for the Dora on the  outskirts of the horde and attack it. I can bet when your on his six that you will be utterly baffled at the stick stirring wondering if this opponent is the true genius of ACM or is he practicing to make a meringue

In all seriousness.. only people that REALLY care are the ones that are glued to this game 24/7. I just think there is soooo much more to this game than how they play it which is what I found out when I left the squad. Perhaps thats the reason of the high turnover rate within. But if your having fun...guess thats all that matters

I think the squad has changed a lot since you left. We do more than just take bases now a days. We do enjoy taking turns signing into Dallas' name and talkin trash to everyone. See Dallas isn't an actual person. Dallas is a shade name for the entire squad. Ever notice Dallas and vbobo sound almost identical?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:23:07 AM by BowHTR »