Author Topic: girls in AH  (Read 10937 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: girls in AH
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 02:26:35 PM »
yeah I was about to say AKPepprr, Betty, Flossy, PinupGrl ( just to name a few ) are pretty good pilots in their own right.   I say all hail women AHers and we need more of 'em.     :cheers:

I've fought them,,,,they are clearly good in ANY right...just to be clear.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Full Metal Jug

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »
Why is this important, there are no "girls" in AH.

"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

— George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 02:33:59 PM »
I love Peppr.

Flying with her is an absolute treat.  I dare any of you tough guys not to sacrifice yourselves to save her when you hear that little voice say "I have 4 on me".

And thats about all you get from her, no crying help help help like when I got multiples on me anyways.  Flying with the AK's and Peppr many times I heard myself

say "I'm running like a girl" during an egress attempt only to realize that that girl don't run, she will hang in there and fight you to the death, normally your death.

Normally she has them all dead before I can get there, but every once in awhile I get to save her and then I hear "Thank you Zoney", (........................sigh. ......................).

This game would be much less without her, I can tell you that.

I do appreciate how confused you may be lulu trying to fix something none of the ladies here have complained about.  Misogynist  :bolt:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:48:55 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »
Let's not neglect the possibility that lulu is really asking how we can get more women interested in AH and isn't being sexist or narrow minded, he just doesn't have English as his first language. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out his actual point.  :old:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »

not true :old:

lets see 6 woman take a leak in a toilet at the same time :bolt:

The only difference is at least one of the girls is going to actuall pee in the toilet, not sure if ANY of the guys will.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
girls playing AH is a myth to undermine our manhood :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »
I love Peppr.

Flying with her is an absolute treat.  I dare any of you tough guys not to sacrifice yourselves to save her when you hear that little voice say "I have 4 on me".

And thats about all you get from her, no crying help help help like when I got multiples on me anyways.  Flying with the AK's and Peppr many times I heard myself

say "I'm running like a girl" during an egress attempt only to realize that that girl don't run, she will hang in there and fight you to the death, normally your death.

Normally she has them all dead before I can get there, but every once in awhile I get to save her and then I hear "Thank you Zoney", (........................sigh. ......................).

This game would be much less without her, I can tell you that.

I do appreciate how confused you may be lulu trying to fix something none of the ladies hear have complained about.  Misogynist  :bolt:

Awww...thanks Zoney  :)
I do miss having you as a squadie  :salute
(you can just send me the bill  :D)

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
Upside: they eat less & smell nice.

Downside: the bears are attracted to their mensies
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
The only difference is at least one of the girls is going to actuall pee in the toilet, not sure if ANY of the guys will.

well that depends on how much they consumed  :rofl

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 03:11:36 PM »
the bears are attracted to their mensies

Sometimes the Bear gets Chased.  :D

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »
Let's not neglect the possibility that lulu is really asking how we can get more women interested in AH and isn't being sexist or narrow minded, he just doesn't have English as his first language. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out his actual point.  :old:

^^^  this is what he is asking....

to get a girl interested in AH you must first show them the game and have them play before you get involved with them  :D ... if it is the other way around they just don't understand and don't want to know about AH... all they care about is it takes up to much of your time and their mind closes. And once closed ... there is no amount of explanation/money/begging that will open it and allow you piece of mind whilst playing and having them in close vicinity .... I'm sure it affects peoples game too .... always thinking ..shite did I do this/that the other thing ..... hoping you remember if you didn't so you quickly can before it is found out that you haven't ...... Oh the pressures of playing this game .... ... There are so many pre flight checks that need to be carried out before each log in   :rofl
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:13:59 PM by SPKmes »

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2012, 03:14:59 PM »
 :confused: Are they watching??!  :uhoh

I don't understand the question..   :noid     

next..  :bolt:
TheStig

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
FLS has an excellent point.

While Aces High is mostly enjoyed by people who speak English as their 1st language, most real pilots as well as most people who can speak English speak it as a 2nd language.

For every 1 person who speaks English as their native language, there are 5 who speak it as a second language.  

also.
Desert Pink and Barbie Pink are 2 different colors.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »
^^^  this is what he is asking....

to get a girl interested in AH you must first show them the game and have them play before you get involved with them  :D ... if it is the other way around they just don't understand and don't want to know about AH... all they care about is it takes up to much of your time and their mind closes. And once closed ... there is no amount of explanation/money/begging that will open it and allow you piece of mind whilst playing and having them in close vicinity .... I'm sure it affects peoples game too .... always thinking ..shite did I do this/that the other thing ..... hoping you remember if you didn't so you quickly can before it is found out that you haven't ...... Oh the pressures of playing this game .... ... There are so many pre flight checks that need to be carried out before each log in   :rofl

David Wales would wish we should 1st do a walkaround as a chute before starting a sortie.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
Yarbles does quite well in the DFC duelling ladder :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.