Author Topic: I am Midway  (Read 3352 times)

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
Re: I am Midway
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
No!  I am Midway!   (says it like in Spartacus)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
I'm Jesus.

BS.......... and the wrong kind might I add!!!!

who gives a good cheot who Midway is.......... he never impressed me by his posts..............goodness gracious I do not think I have ever encountered him in any arena...

as if it even F'in mattered to the community......  I am fluff'n drunk on about a 1/2 gallon scotch....... Midway I challenge ya to a duel in the DA.....you call the plane type and fuel loadout....... lets see if you have any real balls....... best 3 out of 5 is the challenge, sir!........ I'll fight you ddrunk to give youa fair chance, if that is ok with you??????  

post back if ya accept it....

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 08:18:29 PM »

who gives a good cheot who Midway is.......... he never impressed me by his posts..............goodness gracious I do not think I have ever encountered him in any arena...

as if it even F'in mattered to the community......  I am fluffluff'n drunk on about a 1/2 gallon scotch....... Midway I challenge ya to a duel in the DA.....you call the plane type and fuel loadout....... lets see if you have any real balls....... best 3 out of 5 is the challenge, sir!........ I'll fight you ddrunk to give youa fair chance, if that is ok with you??????  

TC

:rofl :rofl

you nut

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
:rofl :rofl

you nut

dammit all, ink!!!! you left the craxy part out

it is  " you crazy nut"!!!

hahahahha

cheers, bro

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
 :lol  :banana: :airplane: GO TC!  :aok :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
well, since I am still in the bottlee prettyy hevily, I will give him til midnight to aaccept the challenge...  by then I'l prob be to drunk to fight...duel or what have ya...

hahah

TC

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 08:34:54 PM »
well, since I am still in the bottlee prettyy hevily, I will give him til midnight to aaccept the challenge...  by then I'l prob be to drunk to fight...duel or what have ya...

hahah

TC

See Rule #4

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 08:41:14 PM »
btw ...... Midway.......   who would you rather fight  TC of the Damned  or VlPER of TopGun ???? honest question.....

who would you rather try to shame???   and what plane type do you want to start the best 3 out of 5?

Challengeee picks 1st plane type, then loser there after for each next round.......

cheers

TC  ( to bad ABC store doesn't deliver............ such a shame ....... )

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 09:00:53 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »

as if it even F'in mattered to the community......  I am fluffluff'n drunk on about a 1/2 gallon scotch....... Midway I challenge ya to a duel in the DA.....you call the plane type and fuel loadout....... lets see if you have any real balls....... best 3 out of 5 is the challenge, sir!........ I'll fight you ddrunk to give youa fair chance, if that is ok with you??????  

TC

:O :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 09:09:57 PM »
:O :huh

well, Sir??? am 3/4s into my 1/2 gallon......  do you accept the challenge or not????

I am kind of sick of all the FPH  and  Midway  posts on these boards for the past 1/2 year or so..... show me wha you got,Sir!!!

before I finish off my bottle ( wha I usually call another dead soldier, no pun intended towards any US military!.... )

cheers

TC

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »
I AM RICK JAMES :old:

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »

yep......... you're super freaky!!!   :D  :rofl

TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 09:24:07 PM »
Cocain is one helluva drug!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 08:31:28 AM »
Who were we talking about again?  :headscratch:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous