Author Topic: fw190  (Read 9516 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: fw190
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2012, 10:53:31 AM »
I apologize for asking does your kid smell nice.

Please take these shackles off and handcuffs. I am sincerely sorry that i did not know "smelling nice" means "screw you" in Pervertland. I will now hang my head in shame for sniffing. Please don't execute me.

Dear Pervert's Kids,

I'm sorry I have asked how you smelled. I assumed it was nice, but from how I'm being treated for saying the word "nice", I would assume that is not the case. So I acknowledge your status as smelly kids.  :salute

that can be classed as an improved attitude but I don't think he will appreciate your sarcastic undertones.   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2012, 10:57:19 AM »
that can be classed as an improved attitude but I don't think he will appreciate your sarcastic undertones.   :D

Hey Bruv, "smelling nice".

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
Yep you are right, except I manned up and for the past few years kept a straight line, unlike you who continues to personally attack someone, I see things don't change for some people, others they do.

If you think I'm personally attacking you then you must be even more of a delicate flower than Pervert.  

Your backing up your squaddie I appreciate that but if you support the un-warranted use of a shade to make cowardly comments about his kids then you deserve the same treatment as your low life squaddie.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »
This is about the most redicules thread I have ever read.

Bruv, we all know of butchers past. He manned up, told the truth, he has been in line the past year not repeating his history. It's been a year since he came and told the truth...why are you so hung up on the past? Let it go my friend.  :)

FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2012, 11:09:41 AM »
If you think I'm personally attacking you then you must be even more of a delicate flower than Pervert.   

Your backing up your squaddie I appreciate that but if you support the un-warranted use of a shade to make cowardly comments about his kids then you deserve the same treatment as your low life squaddie.

Does your kid smell nice" is a cowardly comment guys! The law has been spoken!

semp

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2012, 11:15:30 AM »
isnt this thread about Fw190s?  :headscratch:
-AoM-

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2012, 11:16:24 AM »

He was attempting to troll and made some off comments that were unwarranted and completely stupid, he apologized for it and that should be the end of it.

For your info I only defend those who are in the right, otherwise I remain neutral as I have been for the previous few years, as you said "I have no dignity", or whatever other personal attack you want to lay on me.
JG 52

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »
He was attempting to troll and made some off comments that were unwarranted and completely stupid, he apologized for it and that should be the end of it.

For your info I only defend those who are in the right, otherwise I remain neutral as I have been for the previous few years, as you said "I have no dignity", or whatever other personal attack you want to lay on me.

I must have missed his apology  silly me.

so are you saying titan was in the right , for trolling with a shade on borderline life Ban comments?   and we as the innocent victims in his advances are to sit down and be quiet?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:20:48 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
I must have missed his apology  silly me.

so are you saying titan was in the right , for trolling with a shade on borderline life Ban comments?   and we as the innocent victims in his advances are to sit down and be quiet?

K, I'll bite.

PLEASE explain how "does your kids smell nice?" is offensive in ANY way? Huh?

semp

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »
K, I'll bite.

PLEASE explain how "does your kids smell nice?" is offensive in ANY way? Huh?

Its still a stupid and off comment to make, and completely rude - you need to have kids to understand, I will go to great length if someone threatened or even if I preceive it as a threat.
JG 52

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2012, 11:27:16 AM »
well I don't want to use the P word titan but it is kind of bordering on that sort of type of person would make that sort of comment.

Hence Pervert's stance of I'm going to rip your little head orf.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »

Same thing I was wondering.  If it's not about help and or training take it to another forum please.

:salute

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2012, 11:40:43 AM »
I apologize for my comments in here, it should be a private matter and not on the BBS, sorry Morf/Irish
JG 52

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
Liar, you came on and started on a sexual note when I told you that you were bad attempt at a troll
you said you wanted my kids then asked me if they smelt nice.

Also why are you letting other people fly on this account? How do you know whats being said on your account you moron?

:rofl  :lol  :aok

:rofl  :lol  :aok  X2

FWIW still in this thread, Pervert is a great stick/individual to ask/learn about the D9 from if he's around and being generous with his time - very consistant/patient/observant.  Also in the lot would be IrishOne, Wmaker, Stampf, SEagle, and there's a good number in-game who don't even participate in all this forum drama/drivel.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:10:54 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:57 PM »
All I have to say is I thought you guys were better than this.

Titan stand down and do not post in here anymore until some real proof has been shown that Titan-aka CoolWhip said anything about Perverts kids.

The more I think about it how could you possibly be upset about a comment like this over internet anyway?

But yet you stating you will crush his head is suppose to seem any better than what Titan did?

I am sorry but Perv didnt you tell me all those years that its pointless to take this game seriously?

Yet you took a comment from a player you never met/spoke with recently serious?

I am the only CO of Top Gun and any member of my squad sending you messages about said squad will be found out and booted very shortly for causing all this drama.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.