Author Topic: fw190  (Read 9508 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: fw190
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
isnt this thread about Fw190s?  :headscratch:
Stop trying to Hijack our thread dammit Irish, go away!  :mad:

:bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »
Bone I'm glad to hear that you are taking this matter very seriously and I know as a Parent yourself you will take a very dim view of it aswell.

If you didn't know titan was logged into the account CoolWhip and tuned to our 119 in game channel and proceeded to attempt to troll Pervert via text saying something along the lines of  "do your kids smell nice?"   which Perv and I took as a very sad and excuse the pun  Perverted loaded question.

If you need the "proof"  I'm sure Pervert can send it to you but make sure you do kick him out and not just let him change his name and get re-invited.

This will be my last interruption in this thread and I hope no-one feels offended or hurt by any opinions stated.     

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
Bone I'm glad to hear that you are taking this matter very seriously and I know as a Parent yourself you will take a very dim view of it aswell.

If you didn't know titan was logged into the account CoolWhip and tuned to our 119 in game channel and proceeded to attempt to troll Pervert via text saying something along the lines of  "do your kids smell nice?"   which Perv and I took as a very sad and excuse the pun  Perverted loaded question.

If you need the "proof"  I'm sure Pervert can send it to you but make sure you do kick him out and not just let him change his name and get re-invited.

This will be my last interruption in this thread and I hope no-one feels offended or hurt by any opinions stated.    

We can agree to disagree on many things I asked Titan to troll you and no I didnt know Titan was saying something of this sort but really you guys got your panties all bunched up for nothing.  :rolleyes: 

EDIT: Titan will be staying with Top Gun for as long as he pleases. Those responsible for telling ppl Titan Is CoolWhip will be booted for it would not of happend had nobody known.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:58:26 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
you do know internet trolls are being locked up these days if they go too far?  

your confusing me now,  Titan admitted to being CoolWhip and saying that stuff in this thread yet now your saying that some other people have made a scapegoat out of him?    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:03:15 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2012, 02:01:54 PM »
That is why we are failing as a society.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2012, 02:02:35 PM »
Too far is saying he wants to do something violent to his kids not asking if they smell nice.

Like I said let me see some real proof he threatened his kids or caused any harm to anyone.

EDIT: In response to "Your a Father" Yes I am but no I wouldnt get upset because someone asked me if they smell nice or looked nice, little odd feeling but not upset nor at the point where perv is right now.

I could only get to that point if this person was in my face,I dont get tough over the internet over stupidity anymore like TheFew showed me Bruv.

But what you are showing the community is opposite.  :bolt:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:05:33 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »

your confusing me now,  Titan admitted to being CoolWhip and saying that stuff in this thread yet now your saying that some other people have made a scapegoat out of him?    :rolleyes:
He said they smell nice? Right.

But what did he do so bad to get you guys this upset?
=The Damned=

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »
Ok but I will appreciate you and any of your squaddies in shades from tuning to our squad channel and disrupting any of my pilots flying time.  

Saying that you sent him just makes me even more whats the word,   disappointed.  

Bone don't play stupid it is the implication and motive of the question that was the problem.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
You have gotten worse since I left.

Maybe with time you will learn that things like this cannot be hung on to for life is too short my old friend.  :salute

I have said All im going to say.  :salute  :cheers:
=The Damned=

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
as you can see pervert, he's really not worth getting upset about :) the kind of guy that can only vent his aggression over the internet...he sure as hell wouldn't be talking crap about anyone in real life...so just let him have his awesome trolls

stay classy bros

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:14:18 PM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
Anyone want a DA grudge match?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2012, 02:26:32 PM »
Plenty of top gun guys told me without asking, I have no problem with the squad except titan.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2012, 03:11:57 PM »
Actually seeing that wee fruit standing there haha your right hes a child lo lpee wee

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
edit: sometimes I really wish I could take my own advice

creepy or not creepy - you be the judge

(Image removed from quote.)

as you can see pervert, he's really not worth getting upset about :) the kind of guy that can only vent his aggression over the internet...he sure as hell wouldn't be talking crap about anyone in real life...so just let him have his awesome trolls

stay classy bros

I seriously just blasted Pepsi out of my nose and all over a fairly expensive laptop.

I am not 100% sure, but I think it was worth it.

I need some nasal bactine, however.
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
 :lol  that was the funniest photoshop I've seen recently.   Bad coombzy!! 
The Few ***
F.P.H