Author Topic: Not going to be playing AH II for much longer  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Re: Not going to be playing AH II for much longer
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 05:10:23 PM »
I may actualy be lucky this time I might be playing longer than i thuoght  :x :x :x :x
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Peyton

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 07:48:19 PM »
Apparently you do not listen well either........

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
Taking away the Xbox, I-net, and car keys always brings a kid to heel. Mine boasts how he doesnt care but within two days he's poking his nose into the man cave telling me about an "A" he got on a test and prepping me for the inevitable. Raiseing a kid thru his days of rage is a process and wont happen in one step. I got thru mine by beating others in a boxing ring or football field, pumping iron, backseating girls, and drinking beer. Thats how we used to do it. Course with my old man you could only show so much rage before it turned back on you.

Society is screwed up now. Nowdays the kids call the Police and expect you to lock up the old man for giving them a well deserved smack. I aint kidding. :lol
Course with my old man you could only show so much rage before it turned back on you. same here well hes not like that any more
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »
Taking away the Xbox, I-net, and car keys always brings a kid to heel. Mine boasts how he doesnt care but within two days he's poking his nose into the man cave telling me about an "A" he got on a test and prepping me for the inevitable. Raiseing a kid thru his days of rage is a process and wont happen in one step. I got thru mine by beating others in a boxing ring or football field, pumping iron, backseating girls, and drinking beer. Thats how we used to do it. Course with my old man you could only show so much rage before it turned back on you.

Society is screwed up now. Nowdays the kids call the Police and expect you to lock up the old man for giving them a well deserved smack. I aint kidding. :lol

+100000000

i only tried the old man once, that's all it took.    i remember belting him right in the chops and seeing him go down, thinking i was mike tyson mixed with ali.   the next thing i remember is seeing clouds and tasting blood.  some might see that as abuse, but IMO, if you got it comin, you deserve to get it.    soooooooooo many kids these days could be straightened out with a good ol asskickin, but as you said, real discipline has become taboo to the point of being felonious.   kids rule their parents these days.   and soft days they are....
-AoM-