Author Topic: Trainin'  (Read 541 times)

Offline daemond

• Zinc Member
Trainin'
« on: April 26, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some basic 1 v 1 dogfighting training like anywhere from moves to use, tricks, telling me what I did wrong and what I should have done. I mainly fly the C205 & the Spit series but training in any craft to learn certain moves but just an idea. I do like the 109's(k4 & g6) as well. Thanks for your time. I'm mainly open on saturday & sunday and I am central time. Thanks!

Daemond.

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Trainin'
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »
There is a training arena with folks that will help you out and answer any questions
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Full Metal Jug

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 07:28:01 PM »
If you want the best variant of 109, try the G2. It's quick at low alts, you can BnZ and turn fighting can be used as a secondary weapon like a knife on a rifle.

"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

— George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Offline hawkeye61

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:41 PM »
Or a knife on a slightly bigger knife.
They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When they find it they have to land on it's pitching deck.
Where do we get such men?

Hurricane Mk I: Scourge of the Storch

Offline Klam

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
If you want the best variant of 109, try the G2. It's quick at low alts, you can BnZ and turn fighting can be used as a secondary weapon like a knife on a rifle.

109F-4 when kept over 200 but under 400mph is a real nice bird.  Controls get a bit mushy at 430mph so watch the needle in a dive.  Turn fights well, as long as you avoid flat circle fights.

Have fun in whatever you fly and good luck :aok
=Anglo-Saxon=

ingame ID: Petrol

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 09:45:00 PM »
I've got some time this weekend and am Central time as well.  When would be a good time for you?
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com