Author Topic: Best Themed Restaurant  (Read 482 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Best Themed Restaurant
« on: April 26, 2012, 01:02:19 AM »
We all have to eat every day.  When it comes to a choice of restaurants that don't fall into the fast food cloned chain, what is your favorite restaurant that's out of the ordinary?

Mine is a place called Hu-Hot that serves a Mongolian flavor to your food.  You take a bowl and choose your meat, veggies, and sauces.  You take the filled bowl to a cook who dumps the contents onto a large grill shaped like a round table.  They have very large metal spatulas that turn the contents over and allows them to be cooked in a few minutes.

The whole place is decorated with a Genghis Khan decor.

I don't have an exterior and interior pics of the restaurant.  I do have the link to thier website.
http://www.huhot.com/
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: Best Themed Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:21:57 AM »
Mine is the Heart Attack Grill

They offer Single-Quadruple bypass burgers.  The taters are fried in lard, they only have good liquor and all the soda is made with real sugar.  Not to mention the waitresses.

Anyone who finishes a quadruple bypass burger gets taken out to their car in a wheelchair.

If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 01:28:16 AM »
http://www.biffbuzbys.com/

Airplane themed restaurant with RC models of planes hanging from the ceiling.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline mike8318

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 01:29:06 AM »
The 57th Fighter Group ,Peachtree Dekalb Airport in Atlanta . The steaks are great,and there is usually an SNJ and a Waco just outside the gate.
Don't try and outweird me.I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKgjtBxyis&feature=youtu.be

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
Mine is the Heart Attack Grill

They offer Single-Quadruple bypass burgers.  The taters are fried in lard, they only have good liquor and all the soda is made with real sugar.  Not to mention the waitresses.

Anyone who finishes a quadruple bypass burger gets taken out to their car in a wheelchair.
(Image removed from quote.)

Didnt someone just have a heart attack and die eating the Quadruple bypass?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »
About 10 min from my house but the menu pricing keeps us from visiting very often.  The old restaurant was torn down so the road could be moved due to a runway expansion at CLE.  I actually have not been in the new restaurant yet, but as soon as I get some coin together.......

http://www.100thbgrestaurant.com/100thbg/
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 12:48:06 AM »
there is a little family owned resturant here called The Bakery. they make outstanding breakfast and lunch food.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:56:08 AM by Selino631 »
OEF 11-12

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 12:51:26 AM »
I like driving out to this one restaurant my grandfather showed me called the 57th fighter group, located on an active air port and right beside a T-6 Texan they take people up in and 2 vintage 1930's biplanes, they operate seperatly but are on the location of the restaurant.

http://www.the57threstaurant.com/
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 01:23:13 AM »
Yep, Hu Hot is awesome!  There's another chain that is very similar (Bang Bang) that does the same thing.  I try to make it to one or the other at least once a month.  I even have my sauce and dry spice combos memorized....

:cheers:
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 03:44:12 AM »
Fish Market in San Diego by USS Midway  :aok

I'm planning to fly out to San Diego in two weeks just to eat there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:48:24 AM by MachFly »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 07:43:54 PM »
not sure if its still there as I havent been in 8 years but theres is a small restaurant in Baily colorado, the baily center I think is what its called, awsome burgers and huge onion rings.

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:07 PM »
The Airplane restaurant in Colorado Springs. Old retired tanker sticking half out of the building. Known the owner for years.
http://www.solosrestaurant.com/

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
Fish Market in San Diego by USS Midway  :aok

I'm planning to fly out to San Diego in two weeks just to eat there.

Love that place!  The Thresher Shark steaks are unreal...  Drool.......
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:52 PM »
Love that place!  The Thresher Shark steaks are unreal...  Drool.......

I think you were actually the one who recommended me that place 3 years ago.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 02:20:35 AM »
Queen Anne's Revenge in Charleston, SC is very well done and the food is great. http://www.qarevenge.com/