Author Topic: JAZZI  (Read 718 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
JAZZI
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »
Hey...

Just wanted to tell you that was a blast this morning....We were in the middle of tons trying to shoot us and yet we kept at one another the whole time....was truly a blast and I had a great time.

As someone whose really been out of AH for the past 3 years or so , so to speak , very very little flying  , that really got the ole blood to pumping for fights.

This week has seen me flying more that I have in a while.

Take care...prolly see ya again this weekend as my fishing time this week has been very lil due to work , wind and weather.

Later...thanks again!!!

RedTop
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: JAZZI
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 09:11:04 AM »
Gotta get in on a happy post.

May your former skills come back quickly.......because you will need them.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 11:47:33 PM »
Gotta get in on a happy post.

May your former skills come back quickly.......because you will need them.

Ty  no doubt

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 12:17:27 AM »
Not sure if Jazzi's on here but welcome back RedTop.

Lucky man - Jazzi's a great fight. Even when he was vJazzi and new he'd still fight the hell out of it, and keep getting better each time you fought.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 12:50:26 AM »
Good to see ya back Redtop!  Good fight earlier this evening....  You'll get back in the swing of things in no time.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:29:02 AM »
Even when he was vJazzi and new he'd still fight the hell out of it
LOL   wtf.  Haters gonna hate.

Funny thing about this post is, Jazzi is such a classy guy he wouldn't make some low blow comment like this about someone else.  Oh and he still at times flies with the V and still at times hangs on their channel.  But I guess since he doesn't have a v in front of his name, he's somewhat more legit now...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:42:58 AM by Ten60 »
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 01:07:03 PM »

Funny thing about this post is, Jazzi is such a classy guy he wouldn't make some low blow comment like this about someone else.  Oh and he still at times flies with the V and still at times hangs on their channel.  But I guess since he doesn't have a v in front of his name, he's somewhat more legit now...

Low blow pointing out how Jazzi is a great fight and always was even when he was new? I think you're reading something into this that isn't there.

I guess you're not used to seeing a post with a v in it it that isn't a slam on the vGentlemen.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »

Relax Francis....

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »
i second Red's comments. Had some awesome fights with ten60 and jazzi the other morning. Good skill and good sportmanship all round.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
I concur
I also had some good fights (and witty banter)
<S> Jazzi
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »

Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 05:11:10 PM »
Good to see ya back Redtop!  Good fight earlier this evening....  You'll get back in the swing of things in no time.

Good to see you as well Bud...I had a great time getting killed by ya this past weekend...along with a host of your fellow countrymen. I had fun goofing off and not giving 2 cents about a death or a kill. flew into some AWFUL situations and flew a bit smarter at times....Thing is I had a great time in all of em just about and had some serious laughs with my ole squaddies.

Jazzi and I scrapped in a furball...trying to kill one another and doging bullets from eachothers countrymen trying to kill us at the same time...It was a twist and turn  , flaps out  , turn and burn great fight.

Cya up next time sir!!!!!!!!!

Offline Full Metal Jug

• Zinc Member

"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

— George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)