Author Topic: Any late night trainers (US Eastern time)  (Read 700 times)

Offline Blizny

• Zinc Member
Any late night trainers (US Eastern time)
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:39:10 PM »
Hello-
New to this game.  Are their any trainers availible between 1230-2:30 am eastern time (9:30-11:30 pacific)?
bliznyRF

303 "Kosciuszko" Squadron

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Any late night trainers (US Eastern time)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:26:37 PM »
Hey Blizny,

Welcome to Aces High.

I sent you a Private Message to set up a time. You can check it using the link at the top of this page.

Offline Tatakau

• Zinc Member
      • 1st Fighter-Bomber Squad
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 10:07:56 AM »
I am in eastern time zone, not that good but interested in trying to learn. If we can not find someone to train maybe we can work on tactics together ?  I'll keep an eye out for ya !
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
I am in eastern time zone, not that good but interested in trying to learn. If we can not find someone to train maybe we can work on tactics together ?  I'll keep an eye out for ya !

2 new guys wont learn from each other....

I am not a "trainer" per say.....but I have been fighting in this game since 04, I am eastern and on late.....I don't mind showing someone how to actually fight, not necessarily how to "stay alive" in the MA....

if you see me online I am JETSOM ingame just ask for some TA time......that is if you want to learn how to fight....if you want to learn how to stay "alive" well that entails running and picking and not fighting, that I cant help ya with.

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 04:23:23 PM »
Blinzy and Tatakua.

I'm a west coast Trainer, and will gladly work with you.

PM me an email address so that we can set things up.

(BTW: Ink / JETSOM is a very accomplished fighter and you would be well served to get a pointer or two from him also)

<S>

-RODENT57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »
I'm not a trainer so unable to help in that regard.

A thought if you are unable to find a trainer in the training arena, go into the main arena (MA) and simply ask if there is a trainer. First use country channel, so the green print. Chances are a trainer will not be on though there are many good sticks (pilots) who will take some time and help you through some issues. They are likely not going to know as much as a trainer but can certainly help you with most questions.

A couple hints. When idiots suggest hitting 'alt-f4' don't do it. It crashes the game and you have to log back on.

Second, pick one plane and get really comfortable in it. Many new pilots change birds like socks, somewhat thinking they are all the same. There are big differences between planes in many, many ways. Switching around will ruin your confidence and any good habits your learning. I suggest a P-51D, which might be the most common. You might be heckled for it but hey, its an awesome bird for a reason. And keep your speed ('E') up!

Best of luck and if you fly Rook ask for some help and I'll see what I can. You'll find great sticks in all three countries.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 06:19:33 PM »
 If you're having troubles locating a trainer or any player for that matter you can se a simple dot command.

type .f playersname            All the trainers have a tag under their BBS name to identify them.

Also in the TA check the roster all trainers have the "Aceshigh Training Corps" in squad identification.

Hope that helps.

:salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »
Blinzy and Tatakua.

I'm a west coast Trainer, and will gladly work with you.

PM me an email address so that we can set things up.

(BTW: Ink / JETSOM is a very accomplished fighter and you would be well served to get a pointer or two from him also)

<S>

-RODENT57

:salute

Thank ya