Author Topic: PTAB  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: PTAB
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
Lmao!  547 kills on MsPamela in tour 147. and hes at it this tour too! ROFLMAOLOL! MsPamela has 11 kills and 581 deaths in tour 147. 547 deaths to DMZ.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »
Actually it's several thousand kills over several tours.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2012, 09:28:33 AM »

And this is important because...?  Maybe he is practicing his gunnery.   :)

MH

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2012, 09:30:47 AM »
And this is important because...?  Maybe he is practicing his gunnery.   :)

You ain't serious?

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
You ain't serious?

MsPamela is his girl friend?

MH

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2012, 09:32:24 AM »
MsPamela is his girl friend?

MH

I don't find that stuff funny at all. I know HTC doesn't either.

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2012, 09:34:37 AM »
I don't find that stuff funny at all. I know HTC doesn't either.

Relax Lusche; no sexual innuendo was intended.  Again, why do you care about this guys's score?

MH
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:36:10 AM by TDeacon »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2012, 09:34:39 AM »
I can see where it all went wrong for him and his presumable ex wife/girlfriend MsPamela

DMZ - "ok honey I made you an account you just hit this then this... ok stay there... hmm they got you! just hit the spawn button again. wow he got you again!"

MsPamela - "It sends me back to the start screen every time I hit the spawn key and theres a bunch of banging noises."

DMZ - "try the pt boat instead of the jeep!"

MsPamela - "I'm seeing someone else I want a divorce"

DMZ - "Just keep hitting the spawn key!"

MsPamela - "here I left this bobblehead duck thing that hits the spawn key every few seconds to keep you company. Goodbye"

DMZ - "Your doing great keep it up!"

DMZ - "Winning!"

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012, 09:36:58 AM »
I can see where it all went wrong for him and his presumable ex wife/girlfriend MsPamela

DMZ - "ok honey I made you an account you just hit this then this... ok stay there... hmm they got you! just hit the spawn button again. wow he got you again!"

MsPamela - "It sends me back to the start screen every time I hit the spawn key and theres a bunch of banging noises."

DMZ - "try the pt boat instead of the jeep!"

MsPamela - "I'm seeing someone else I want a divorce"

DMZ - "Just keep hitting the spawn key!"

MsPamela - "here I left this bobblehead duck thing that hits the spawn key every few seconds to keep you company. Goodbye"

DMZ - "Your doing great keep it up!"

DMZ - "Winning!"

:rofl

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »
Relax Lusche; no sexual innuendo was intended.  Again, why do you care?

MH

I didn't think of any such innuendo.

It's basically cheating. You may not care of score or ranks, but it's the oifficial part of the game mechaniks with a prominent place on the frontpage. Also it's a cheap shortcut to perks. Offenders have been punished by HTC in the past for that very reasons. It's damaging the game's intregrity.

Im now retiring from further public discussion of that matter.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
My personal opinion is if he wants to kill himself for perks or rank and pay double for it more power to him. I sprayed pepsi all over my monitor and have been laughing since I found this so maybe I am looking at him through the lense of a couple beers. HTC will likely slaughter him but I am extremely amused by this.

then again this commentary from someone like me who has been around here way to long... I get rank 1 by accident when I'm bored and looking for somthing to do when online after flying a whole tour and not getting killed goes up in smoke :D

in other words... getting high rank is like winning the special olympics for dweebs. you get the distinction of being the number one retard.

killing yourself thousands of times goes into a whole different spectrum of questionable sanity. Freud... paging Dr Freud.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:49:20 AM by Citabria »

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »
Wow just took a look at those numbers.  :(

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2012, 11:39:56 AM »
I guess you could help but use two threads to call the guy out. You shouldnt have used any and PM'd Hitech instead. Being the top IL2 pilot now means about as much as a can of beans, and before it meant as much as a cup of coffee. Its use is down about %70 cause its such a POS now. My guess is, while you obviously have some skill, you are doing a lot of bomb****ing with few enemy fighters around and probably a lot of wingers watching your back.

Want to get rid of F3 then do so for every plane in the game. I was a Loner in the IL2 back when I was good in it and never used Ords or attacked VH bases out of respect. Now? I hope every lancJabo chucks 1,000lb's at every VH he see's.

You shouldnt have turned two threads into embarrassment threads Fester. Most of all this one.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 11:42:50 AM »
DMZ busted killing shades?
JG 52

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »
I guess you could help but use two threads to call the guy out. You shouldnt have used any and PM'd Hitech instead. Being the top IL2 pilot now means about as much as a can of beans, and before it meant as much as a cup of coffee. Its use is down about %70 cause its such a POS now. My guess is, while you obviously have some skill, you are doing a lot of bomb****ing with few enemy fighters around and probably a lot of wingers watching your back.

Want to get rid of F3 then do so for every plane in the game. I was a Loner in the IL2 back when I was good in it and never used Ords or attacked VH bases out of respect. Now? I hope every lancJabo chucks 1,000lb's at every VH he see's.

You shouldnt have turned two threads into embarrassment threads Fester. Most of all this one.

Rich, you may possibly be taking all this a bit too seriously.  If you no longer enjoy killing helpless GVs, you might consider trying other aspects of the game.  Lots of interesting possibilities still.  MH