Author Topic: Devil Dogs FS award the Medal of Honor to Major Shadow  (Read 5832 times)

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
Devil Dogs FS award the Medal of Honor to Major Shadow
« on: May 14, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
Congratulations to Shadow for being awarded the Devil Dogs Fighter Squadron's highest citation, the Congressional Medal of Honor!   His actions are an outstanding example to fellow squad members of what a pilot can accomplish with determination, discipline, and patience.   There has been only one other person to achieve this honor in the past 11 years, SkatSr of the 412th Braunco Mustangs.  <S> Shadow!

You can view all citations given by the Devil Dogs Fighter Squadron by visiting the Devil Dogs Fighter Squadron Roster and all of Shadow's Award history by visiting Shadow's Pilot Details Page.

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Devil Dogs FS award the Medal of Honor to Major Shadow
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
i got something to say but i better keep it for myself
 :bhead
AoM
City of ice

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 05:46:05 PM »
Good job! Now try getting 100 kills  :airplane:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
i got something to say but i better keep it for myself

Yeah why don't you do that.

Pand I've had some fights with the Devil Dogs the past few weeks. Won some lost some. You guys are a good bunch to fly against, and that usually means the squad is a good bunch to fly with.
Congrats Shadow!

:salute

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »
Pand I've had some fights with the Devil Dogs the past few weeks. Won some lost some. You guys are a good bunch to fly against, and that usually means the squad is a good bunch to fly with.
Congrats Shadow!
I agree with shifty.  :salute  DD!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 09:01:19 PM »
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 12:44:38 AM »
make it 100+ kills in 20 sorties!  :rock  :D
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:45 AM »
make it 100+ kills in 20 sorties!  :rock  :D

seriously..

why doesnt the whole squad just BnZ with run90D's for 30 kills, then not play the rest of the month

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 02:39:58 AM »
seriously..

why doesnt the whole squad just BnZ with run90D's for 30 kills, then not play the rest of the month
I could do that if I wanted to without running constantly... It is simply knowing what you're flying into...who you can out turn.. who you can't... who you can out climb, who you cant. Can you out fight these 2? or 3? Decide... It is not that hard and you do NOT have to run and BnZ only for 4-5 kills per sortie... hell you could even just bomb GV's and re arm...
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 03:35:29 AM »
To make it clean.
Its such a followable example. Gameplay will seriously improve if everyone has nothing in his mind but his K/D. Awesome good fights are going to happen if people are flying ponyes at 25k or everyone is running from any dangerous situation while letting his 2 wing of squaddies do the job. They even get an award for it and its even advertised publicly. He must be such an awesome pilot, with a fighting spirit of a samurai.
More power to them!
 :rock
Why does the BS irritate me? Am i a d...head? Or just a rebel scum? Angry again...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:39:39 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 05:52:51 AM »
To make it clean.
Its such a followable example. Gameplay will seriously improve if everyone has nothing in his mind but his K/D. Awesome good fights are going to happen if people are flying ponyes at 25k or everyone is running from any dangerous situation while letting his 2 wing of squaddies do the job. They even get an award for it and its even advertised publicly. He must be such an awesome pilot, with a fighting spirit of a samurai.
More power to them!
 :rock
Why does the BS irritate me? Am i a d...head? Or just a rebel scum? Angry again...

You know your constant bashing of other people and portraying yourself as some kind of super warrior is getting old. Usually I ignore you. Two Sundays ago I up an I-16 from a base under heavy attack.
Some guy in a 109 zooms down and vulches a guy on the runway. Luckily I am in a position to intercept him. I drop in on the 109 and shoot it down and read You Shot Down Debrody. You were part of the horde and you were vulching. So much for all your BS about other people's gameplay being inferior to yours.. Seriously you're not a samurai rebel or warrior. You're just a guy playing a GAME. Get over yourself.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 06:10:03 AM »
uhoh.
Grudges being hold.
If i remember correctly the guy i vulched was a pony i shot up before and he dove to his ack. Also that musta been a real bad horde when an i16 could dove on my six and kill me when there were already two cons (pony and a 190?) chasing me and i tryed to zoom away from their ack...
cheers.
I must be a real sukky "hoarder" with a mighty 1.5 K/D tho. I must BnZ and run all the time. I must fly nothing but a 262 and vulch. I fly for nothing but score. Im also a hypocrite. I sukk.
Seriously dude, whatever.

Okay, Butcher, im just saying, its as much of a followable example, he even got awarded. Everyone should fly this way and this game will be so much fun for everyone, with tons of close combat. That was my point.
out.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:44:56 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
Whether you only pick and boom and zoom is your choice - its your $15....it is only a game after all nothing to get uptight about debrody.

JG 52

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
24 kills in 5 hours... not my kind of flying.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 10:25:22 AM »
I posted this to honor shadow and his dicipline to execute the goal that was set.  This is something I have tried to accomplish many times to no avail.  Thanks to all that provided positive comments! :salute 

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd