Author Topic: A shout out to the good red guys in the game  (Read 4811 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: A shout out to the good red guys in the game
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 10:42:15 AM »
<S> Tracers

This was the fight from my Seat  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtlDKhCquuU

I would do a list, but it's as long as my arm. But, big :salute to those studs that make me  :joystick:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:01:35 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 10:46:29 AM »
PfactorD
RedBull
Latrobe

3 guys I have had good fights with lately....many more out there.

There are also squads out there that are generally fun to fly against.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »
 :rock
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Why is my name not on the list? :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:34 AM »
Why is my name not on the list? :)
Sorry zack, if your names not down your not coming in.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 01:39:43 PM »
Define "Put up a fight"....

I mean, I don't run... but... unless I am a bomber gunner I am a 1945 home island replacement at best.

easy someone that actually fights......they stick around and try to fight, even if they may be in a inferior plane or numbers....I have fought a few guys that could have run away and yet they still stay to fight....

the guys I don't have "respect" for are the guys that BnZ until they lose advantage and then run as fast as they can...only to come back and pick while you are fighting their friends.....

BnZing is fighting if you stick with it....the guy that BnZ but realizes he cant get the kill and leaves but does NOT come back to pick you, HIM I will have respect for.....I wont get an attitude if he wont slow down to turn fight, its when he runs only to come back and pick while you are engaged, personally I cant stand those that do that.

that and the guys that jump on a red guy when he is already fighting 3 or more cons....they are not fighting they are ganging and that takes no skill what so ever and those type players are the worse the game has to offer.... they are also the most prolific.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
Sorry zack, if your names not down your not coming in.

:rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
I was in an 8 vs 1 the other night. I was on the way to base with low fuel. I had plenty of ammo so I turned into the group. It consisted of a smorgasborg of plane types from spits to 109s. I rolled around more times than I can count. Was a fun fight. Then a 9th bird.... a high LA dove in and PW me. I immidiately turned for base at full power. When I did, 2 of the guys in the group and the LA driver started in on why I was running to ack.  :rofl

I was trying to land before I bled out. Can't fight when your blacking out ever few seconds. Gee can't I get a break. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »
I was in an 8 vs 1 the other night. I was on the way to base with low fuel. I had plenty of ammo so I turned into the group. It consisted of a smorgasborg of plane types from spits to 109s. I rolled around more times than I can count. Was a fun fight. Then a 9th bird.... a high LA dove in and PW me. I immidiately turned for base at full power. When I did, 2 of the guys in the group and the LA driver started in on why I was running to ack.  :rofl

I was trying to land before I bled out. Can't fight when your blacking out ever few seconds. Gee can't I get a break. :D

Even better when they start accusing you of hacks when you kill 6, one augers and one runs away. *High-five* 8 v 1 buddy.  :rock

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 02:05:12 PM »
PfactorD
RedBull
Latrobe

3 guys I have had good fights with lately....many more out there.

There are also squads out there that are generally fun to fly against.

:salute

Those were a lot of fun!  I'll be looking for you again!   :salute

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 02:07:21 PM »
8v1 huh...
when they have alt, you are dead in 1-2 mins. If you have alt, while you keep 4-5 of them busy BnZing, 3-4 can usually escape somewhere, break the line of sight then come back 10k above you... My SA have failed...

Yea Ink pretty much covered whats a "fight".
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »

:rofl

friggin typical....this game itself is great and lots of players such as yourself get it and understand its a game about combat(for I have never seen you NOT fight)

but the majority just don't get it and are what makes this game's gameplay lame.....

whats even funnier is when they make posts about how great of a pick/gang tard they are and even get medals for it :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Even better when they start accusing you of hacks when you kill 6, one augers and one runs away. *High-five* 8 v 1 buddy.  :rock

:D

been called a cheater so many times now, it does not have that "complement" feeling it originally had...now it just pisses me off, I have never cheated at a game.... any friggin game..... :bhead

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 02:12:28 PM »
8v1 huh...
when they have alt, you are dead in 1-2 mins. If you have alt, while you keep 4-5 of them busy BnZing, 3-4 can usually escape somewhere, break the line of sight then come back 10k above you... My SA have failed...

Yea Ink pretty much covered whats a "fight".

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvfyib2a77p707o Starts around halfway through the video.

I started with more or less equal E as most of them but eventually started getting lower and lower. They all made a bunch of BnZ passes on me, got lucky on every single pass and hit almost every single one. Granted, I was flying in my ack (a vbase) but all the killshots were done by me. HG in the pony was the only one who survived.  :D

EDIT: Watching the film again, I only had 5 kills.  :cry But I love that 600 yards tater shot on the 190 though.  :devil
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:25:30 PM by titanic3 »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 02:37:13 PM »
Just a quick post to throw some props at the red guys I have lots of fun with.

BirdDog
Dolby
lulu29
Damig
Mappy
Antitank

:salute Gentlemen

I know there are a ton I have left out as this is a quick message and they are the first guys to come to mind, but I'm pretty sure the others know who they are.

Feel free to add your favorite red guys, they don't need to be the most amazing sticks but just guys (or ladies)  you really enjoy fighting.

Kill em all,

Tracers

he and his damn B25s haha. hes pretty cool though, I enjoy flying with him to. we've had some fun bomber mission

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 02:52:15 PM »

That was an amusing night in the MW, I had a few laughs at the antics of the Bish you and I were facing.  It was funny seeing their claims on the radio of being for the "fight" and yet by their actions it was clearly not a fight they were looking for.  Joke ended up being on them though, their antics did make for some very easy kills that I exploited to the fullest.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song