Author Topic: new MA gameplay mechanics.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: new MA gameplay mechanics.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 12:31:16 AM »
Fugi,

Wasn't there a time awhile back we were holding our collective breaths in here and stomping our feet telling Hitech to cough up the goodies or we would what ever it was we would....... :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 04:49:17 PM »
Not me. I've always been happy with what I've gotten from HTC. 10 years plus at $15 a month shows it. I have been very vocal about how the players "play" the game. I have seen it move away from fighting to land grab and I believe that game play is a very sorry state as to what it was compared to in the earlier days.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Everyone talks about "crippling" the enemy, or taking something away (spit factory and such) how about adding something?

People complain when you take things away. Most don't complain when you give them something extra.

Good Idea
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »
I can tell you exactly whats going on.

They will be adding new planes and 3d art for some of the older planes over the next 6 to 12 months. Along with this there will be continual upgrades and tweaks to the servers to maintain a high quality connection but only for what they have control over. They will continue to research data and figures for a number of planes that are on the list of possible inclusion to the game in the near/distant future. The art team will continue to upgrade as many 3d interiors as they can for each update.

Most importantly, "Rosie" will make sure everyone is paying their bill....OR ELSE!  :devil

I know you want more info, as most of us do, but it just isn't their way. They keep things vague so they don't get caught in a promise they can't keep. It is easier to maintain a good reputation than it is to repair a bad one.

You left out that HiTech does accept bribes in the form of scotch, and only in denominations of cases or barrels.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.