Author Topic: Der Grosse Schlag II Scenario  (Read 695 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Der Grosse Schlag II Scenario
« on: May 23, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
Squad Sized Groups are available for both the Axis and Allied sides in this upcoming scenario.

If you haven't noticed, this event is employing a few new tricks.  The frames are going to run in October/November.  6 frames.  People are already choosing sides and getting in the forums, history is being discussed on the planes, time period and pilots of the day.  There is going to be a major training camp to learn communication skills, wingman tactics, bombing skills, and more to immerse the players into what could be the standard by which other scenarios are held to.

The COs are all veterans of Scenarios and CM work since the mid 90s.

Fencer CO Allies
Guppy35 XO Allies
ROC CO Axis
Brooke XO Axis

Group leaders are among the leaders in the game.

Don't miss this event.  This is one that won't be opened in September and provide a few weeks of preparation, this is going to be a major conflict pitting each side against aggressively skilled and trained players.

No one is going to leave this event with the same flying skills they brought with them. 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: Der Grosse Schlag II Scenario
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »
I will do my best to spread the word amongst my group if they want to join in. I personally cannot contribute as there are too many real-life things going on. Good luck. <S>
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Der Grosse Schlag II Scenario
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:31:28 PM »
Thanks Thndregg, shame though with real life intruding, this one would have been right up your alley Sir.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.