Author Topic: An all-time low of shooting somebody down.  (Read 3001 times)

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
Re: An all-time low of shooting somebody down.
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:23 PM »
Oaktree Is one of the best Pilots we have in the 353rd. Both with flying and bombing gvs. .He is good in any ride we have on this game. Like someone said ,, It IS his 14.95 and he does what he likes to do . If some actually stopped and got to know these ppl they talk about, there would be less of the op Bashing in these threads . .I gv and belong to a flight squad, that doesn't mean that I don't fly , it just means that I like to GV. Oak ,, You keep it up !! <S> sir.

This is not saying much for the skill of anyone in the 353rd.
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________

Debrody - has been on my case for years because he crazy jealous of me, grow a pair and go flame yourself.
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________

You do not need a F4U4 to kill Oaktree, its more likely their was a cv near the GV base/camp and the deaths he is whining probably came around when this hero burned his E to get to the deck to bomb a gv to add to his BBS count. Btw why is their no deaths counted in your tally? They wouldnt fit in the buffer?

The end.
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »
Tell us how you really feel  :bolt:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 08:58:12 PM »

You do not need a F4U4 to kill Oaktree, its more likely their was a cv near the GV base/camp and the deaths he is whining probably came around when this hero burned his E to get to the deck to bomb a gv to add to his BBS count. Btw why is their no deaths counted in your tally? They wouldnt fit in the buffer?

The end.

Do you ever listen to your self?   The BS you bring is nothing more than trolling and flaming. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2012, 09:19:11 PM »
tRoLLinG iz teh fUnZ.

;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:36:10 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2012, 09:22:29 PM »
Why do we have ords on the P-47, P-51, P-38, 190s and 109s? Why do we have the Ju-87, Il2, A-20? And now that we have the storch, what was it used for and who was she helping spotting GV at? Most important, why can I not bomb GV in the P-47 as it has done many times in the war? As Maddog and Ack-Ack said, it is my $14.95.

I do not question 999000 why he flies the B-17 all the time when he mostly do is to kill cons in the air. I do not question why Shawk, SFOX or some of the other Corsair guys why the fly them all the time. Or do i question why AoM fly the 262 all the time. I do not question why some of the people on the game does GVs most of the time.

I have challenge people well over two years to do what I do and see if you can bomb GVs in the P-47 and do it with or without cons in the area. And try to get as many kills as i do. Nobody has yet step up to prove me wrong that it is easy.

Besides, the GVs have it made with the icon range lower to the point that I do not know what I am diving into until 1 k. There are many times that I find myself getting a donut beating from am wirbelwind.
He asked a question, no need to get your panties in a wad because of it.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »
He asked a question, no need to get your panties in a wad because of it.

Your right.  I should have told him straight forward, but at the same time why dose it matter why i do it.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »
It has come to my attention, from another player, somebody has come to the knights and follow me around just to report to his buddies on the other side where I am going just to stop me from killing GVs.

This is absolutely heinous. I love it! 

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
This is absolutely heinous. I love it! 

It sure is.  Tell TG12 good had a good fight with him last night.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 01:00:20 AM »
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Debrody - has been on my case for years because he crazy jealous of me, grow a pair and go flame yourself.
wow. sigh. yea dude, if i can remember you came here with big mouth...  psst.
keep your weak offenses for yourself please. k, ty, beertime

actually aom flies 262's when they want and not just against 30 reds.  and I have seen them bring 262 when they have 30 of them in their country against a lot less in the other country.  nothing wrong with either one, their 14.95.  
u still in luv with Ardy? yea we are ze vtards.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:02:05 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 05:01:30 AM »
El oh el  :rofl
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »
No one likes TwinTwail. People just tolerate him so HTC can get their $15.

It was a case of DejaVu when he started shooting down his own squadmates again.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho