Author Topic: Prediction....  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Re: Prediction....
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
This is just a guess, but I think we will have our latest update with the Ju-87/ Me410/ other assorted goodies/fixes on either Tuesday July 3 or Thurs July 5...... seems like the perfect time considering a lot off people will have off around those days  :noid

-INCOMING
:aok
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
Anyone else questioning the dopamine release thats triggered in bustr whenever he posts these unessecarily long-winded, long-worded, smart-sounding posts that really aren't?

For how often he pulls this crap, you gotta think its somewhere on the order of 3 magnitudes greater than the dopamine release from sex.

As to the update, it really depends on if they're going to include the reflections on bare-metal aircraft skins in this update. I would assume the answer is yes, and its probably whats been holding back the update.

Personally, I'm really curious as to if they'll add reflections to the glass canopys  :x.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:10:54 PM by Tank-Ace »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
we can only hope...
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »
Anyone else questioning the dopamine release thats triggered in bustr whenever he posts these unessecarily long-winded, long-worded, smart-sounding posts that really aren't?

For how often he pulls this crap, you gotta think its somewhere on the order of 3 magnitudes greater than the dopamine release from sex.

As to the update, it really depends on if they're going to include the reflections on bare-metal aircraft skins in this update. I would assume the answer is yes, and its probably whats been holding back the update.

Personally, I'm really curious as to if they'll add reflections to the glass canopys  :x.

I actually agree with some of his posts on that subject(albeit his posts are a bit long winded :lol)....I used to get major adrenaline rushes playing AH, just about every sortie....1vs1 all of it, now that the majority of 1vs1 I win, I don't get the same adrenaline rush or any at all in 1vs1(unless the fight lasts and I know he is good)....even in a 2-4 vs1, I wont get get a rush anymore.....it takes a fight with many but only if I am doing good and it turns out to last more then a couple minutes, say if I jump a hoard and I have good ALT on them, keep attacking but using my E instead of just trying to turn with them...that's when the blood really starts pumping  :joystick:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 05:43:38 PM »
I actually agree with some of his posts on that subject(albeit his posts are a bit long winded :lol)....I used to get major adrenaline rushes playing AH, just about every sortie....1vs1 all of it, now that the majority of 1vs1 I win, I don't get the same adrenaline rush or any at all in 1vs1(unless the fight lasts and I know he is good)....even in a 2-4 vs1, I wont get get a rush anymore.....it takes a fight with many but only if I am doing good and it turns out to last more then a couple minutes, say if I jump a hoard and I have good ALT on them, keep attacking but using my E instead of just trying to turn with them...that's when the blood really starts pumping  :joystick:

wanna rush try the races, people have augured because there phone rang and scared them lol.  I'd still be racing if  I was a better pilot always end up clipping a wing on a hanger or something.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 05:57:03 PM »
wanna rush try the races, people have augured because there phone rang and scared them lol.  I'd still be racing if  I was a better pilot always end up clipping a wing on a hanger or something.

been thinking about getting back into them...I did a few races years ago,   my connection sux it is Satellite so I have been hesitant....same reason I am not in FSO....

hated comcast but damn do I miss them. :rofl

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »
been thinking about getting back into them...I did a few races years ago,   my connection sux it is Satellite so I have been hesitant....same reason I am not in FSO....

hated comcast but damn do I miss them. :rofl

ahh sat connections can be tough. I have charter and never really have an issue with them are they  available in your area?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
ahh sat connections can be tough. I have charter and never really have an issue with them are they  available in your area?

not sure but even if they were, I can only get sat here.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 06:12:14 PM »

I think it gives him purpose aside from being the self appointed HTC Spokesman. So on occasion I like to give him a little poke and watch him bloviate. It's my way of giving back.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »
Lol, I'm just giving him crap.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 06:39:04 PM »
Tank-ace, are you saying reading bustr is better then sex? Well then...

Hhaha

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »
Lol, I'm just giving him crap.
Don't we all? :D

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 07:47:26 PM »
Tank-ace, are you saying reading bustr is better then sex? Well then...

Hhaha

Boo

God god no  :huh! I'd have drink some mighty funny beer to think that.