Author Topic: IraqVet  (Read 3959 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Re: IraqVet
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 12:40:55 AM »
Oh I would disagree ,,, I only married her because I thought she worked on those beautiful beasts!!!!!!
LOL.   JK.      I do love the warthog tho!

WartHogs RULE!! Amazing, they've done everything promised & then some. Nothing beats them at close air support hugging the trees....easier to fly than a chopper & glides better when power fails... :D  :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 06:08:26 AM »
Oh they are a fantastic airplane no doubt. I love em but after working on them for 9 years I have to say... They are butt ugly and beauty is skin deep but ugly is to the bone.  :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
:rofl  You're never gonna let me live that down.

I'm just surprised that it didn't hit the national news media when you played good Samaritan and got stabbed in the forehead for your troubles!  It was such a heroic deed that went without notice. :salute  You'll always be a hero in my book old bud!

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »
IraqVet & I fought in Mosul,Iraq at the same time, but I don't believe we met each other.  He woulda remembered me.  I was the the guy wearing tan with short hair & carrying a weapon, well multiple.

Thank you Ranger, and IraqVet.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Oh they are a fantastic airplane no doubt. I love em but after working on them for 9 years I have to say... They are butt ugly and beauty is skin deep but ugly is to the bone.  :D

Ok, but then again, I think the ME-410 is beautiful...so I'm a couple bubbles off plumb.  :D
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 02:32:35 PM »
Thank you Ranger, and IraqVet.  :salute

I forward all thanks to the men that died in the sands of nothern Iraq whom died for thier country.  :salute
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 10:03:05 PM »
I forward all thanks to the men that died in the sands of nothern Iraq whom died for thier country.  :salute

:salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute gun salute!
WildWzl