Author Topic: June '12 KOTH Dates.  (Read 6770 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: June '12 KOTH Dates.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 08:19:58 AM »
 :rofl     :ahand
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »
Your hangover subsided?  LOL

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
 :rolleyes:
AoM
City of ice

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 11:21:19 AM »
Storms? Its been in the 90's all week.

Yep had some storms roll thru yesturday. Lightning thunder and some pretty heavy rain and wind. Knocked out power and cable lines up here y :saluteesurday....didn't come on till 3am. It sure did make for a miserable night with no fans cuz it was still hot and humid. My cellphone signal is spotty at my house too so my 3g was 1x and sometimes none existant. I'm just glad I could get a hold of fuzeman. Thanks again bossman!! I owe u once again!!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »
Yep had some storms roll thru yesturday. Lightning thunder and some pretty heavy rain and wind. Knocked out power and cable lines up here y :saluteesurday....didn't come on till 3am. It sure did make for a miserable night with no fans cuz it was still hot and humid. My cellphone signal is spotty at my house too so my 3g was 1x and sometimes none existant. I'm just glad I could get a hold of fuzeman. Thanks again bossman!! I owe u once again!!
I thought you lived in Michigan?  :lol maybe your on the west side of the state and got the storm we got last night.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
I came over and watched Debrody v MickyD fight but got there late once. I did see warps which I did state on 101 and on at least one occasion saw a warp and then Debrody disappeared and was not in arena or online so I do not think he was warp-bailing. Either Alt-F4 as he stated or discoed. It wasn't as bad as other warps I've seen, although any warp is bad really, and it wasn't continual from my view. It did settle down and he flew without warp when I observed him so it was intermittent. It also seems he did everything on his end to help, rebooting router etc, but I believe he stated he uses wireless which might be an issue. HTC, KOTH Team can't regulate what equipment a person uses so that's a dead issue.
"I'm just glad I could get a hold of fuzeman."  Well, that makes one of us  :)

"i have a button on my computer what i push every time youre behind me" for the next event The KOTH Team requests you disable that button. :D
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
I thought you lived in Michigan?  :lol maybe your on the west side of the state and got the storm we got last night.

I am in michigan....northern central part. There was a line that came right over us. I had to close down my yard sale cuz we got dumped on so quickly and hard. We were rushing to get things in the garage. That was about 4:30ish. Then a second one came thru and we heard a loud crack of thunder so I'm suspecting that maybe a tree got hit or something by lightning. They moved in fast and left even more humidity behind then we originally had. Didn't surprise me we lost power though...we loose it if the wind blows cuz there are so many trees and consumers wont trim them away from the power lines.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
I am in michigan....northern central part. There was a line that came right over us. I had to close down my yard sale cuz we got dumped on so quickly and hard. We were rushing to get things in the garage. That was about 4:30ish. Then a second one came thru and we heard a loud crack of thunder so I'm suspecting that maybe a tree got hit or something by lightning. They moved in fast and left even more humidity behind then we originally had. Didn't surprise me we lost power though...we loose it if the wind blows cuz there are so many trees and consumers wont trim them away from the power lines.
Rgr that, glad to hear no real bad damage happened house is safe and sound :).  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »
Yep everything is good...hope you had a good bday!!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »
Yep everything is good...hope you had a good bday!!
I did...yes i did.... :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 03:50:34 AM »
back to the connection thing using wireless is no excuse for warping,  it will never EVER be as solid as an ethernet connection. 

Players who do frequently warp to it and then shrug their shoulders is bad form  :old:

(not aimed at debrody just any technically challenged person)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »
So in short words get a better system or quit playing altogether?  :rolleyes:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
So in short words get a better system or quit playing altogether?  :rolleyes:

No, equipment has limitations and you should be prepared for the effects it has on you and others.

This is a topic with a huge gray zone. It could range from a person who warps once during an event to a person who is playing connect the dots.
Someplace between the two extremes above you have to draw a line and say fly or watch.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 06:42:05 PM »
Adapt and over come.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
But if someone is warping and you can't get a shot on them it hardly makes the fight fair for both players. I agree with fuzeman. If the fight isn't fair for everyone involved then something should be done. In my event if someone is warping really bad I will be forced to ground them. When they get their net status leveled back out then the can fly the next round but I will assure that my event is ran fairly for all involved.
~~~The Killuminati~~~