Author Topic: Moonbeam McSwine (352FG, 487th FS, flown by Capt. Bill Whisner P-51 D)  (Read 3214 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Unless you give them control of the skins themselves, but I understand what you mean.

Another idea would be to add an early build P-51D without the tail fillet and a birdcage P-51B, effectively doubling the skin slots for the P-51s.  What I like about this is that the skins would be more historically accurate and could be featured on the exact type of model used in real life.   The P-51 is one of those late model US planes with lots of colorful schemes - another 64 skin slots would help alleviate much of the pressure; might even be enough.  Though I think they would still fill up.  But at least its an idea that works within the constraints of the existing framework.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Currently there are already two from 352nd, Mus51's "Dopey Okey" just made it in.
I forgot about that one. Good looking skin.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
I think there should be some kind of quality control for skins, where folks from the skinner team accept or reject them.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
I think there should be some kind of quality control for skins, where folks from the skinner team accept or reject them.
  :aok