Author Topic: No kills in  (Read 674 times)

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
No kills in
« on: June 07, 2012, 07:43:59 AM »
 When I fly Bombers an shoot down fighters I srcore no kills Iget preks but no kills   :huh  :huh :headscratch: :salute
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Re: No kills in
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 07:57:45 AM »
Last night Jetster killed me from the backseat of his B-17. In looking at his score, no kill listed. Needs to be fixed, though I know to take him serious next time.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
Kills in bombers are recorded on the web site, but seeing as you get no points for kills in a bomber they do not appear on the score boards in the game.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
Kills in bombers are recorded on the web site, but seeing as you get no points for kills in a bomber they do not appear on the score boards in the game.

But kills of Gv in bombers do appear on the score board in game, even though they too do not give you anything for score. That's the great oddity that has never been explained ;)

And realgood, no kills are lost. Your kills of planes do indeed show up on the web scores, as Fugitive said

And on the web statistic pages all kills of yours do always appear, no matter what you were in or what you did kill.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:26:14 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 06:13:51 AM »
  :aok Tkx guys for the info now let me see if I can rember where my coffee went it was rite here  :old:  :old:  :salute
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"