Author Topic: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire  (Read 16342 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
Hey Bone, shoot me that film. For it is I that makes films from films. :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
there was this funny little encounter yesterday, in which a certain Spitfire Mk VIII (i won't mention the pilot) decided to try and follow a certain Fw190A5 into a spiral climb after a near co-E merge, and was subsequently blasted from the friendly toon skies.   his response of "E weenie..." was all class.   this was obviously a spitfire pilot who adamantly believes in strength of character.      in a matter totally unrelated to this, (  :lol ) you are all nuts if you think our friend midway isnt a troll.  all of his little cliche midway quips and all that repetitive ankle humping is all designed to elicit a prescribed response, ie any and all attention available.   it's quite obvious (to me anyways) that he doesn't believe any of the crap he spews, he just knows how to use his tried and true chum to reel suckers into the boat.    all this talk of getting better, and improving through strength of character  :rofl     dont you think if someone was truly striving to improve his flying he'd be able to do so in the 1000+ fighter sorties he's already logged this month?   the only thing he's striving to improve is the stink of his chum, and he's getting better and better at that.  this thread is a perfect example.    i've said my piece.  sorry i recognize your bait midway, can't catch em all.  :salute
-AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2012, 12:18:36 PM »
there was this funny little encounter yesterday, in which a certain Spitfire Mk VIII (i won't mention the pilot) decided to try and follow a certain Fw190A5 into a spiral climb after a near co-E merge, and was subsequently blasted from the friendly toon skies.   his response of "E weenie..." was all class.   this was obviously a spitfire pilot who adamantly believes in strength of character.      in a matter totally unrelated to this, (  :lol ) you are all nuts if you think our friend midway isnt a troll.  all of his little cliche midway quips and all that repetitive ankle humping is all designed to elicit a prescribed response, ie any and all attention available.   it's quite obvious (to me anyways) that he doesn't believe any of the crap he spews, he just knows how to use his tried and true chum to reel suckers into the boat.    all this talk of getting better, and improving through strength of character  :rofl     dont you think if someone was truly striving to improve his flying he'd be able to do so in the 1000+ fighter sorties he's already logged this month?   the only thing he's striving to improve is the stink of his chum, and he's getting better and better at that.  this thread is a perfect example.    i've said my piece.  sorry i recognize your bait midway, can't catch em all.  :salute

:huh :bhead

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ump40

• Zinc Member
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2012, 02:41:33 PM »

OUTSTANDING!!!!
Fortune favours the bold!

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2012, 03:15:49 PM »
what Susan said :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »
Well put my very non idiotic friend. I may have to reverse my previous statement and agree with you and Corneater. He really didn't fit what my definition of a "troll" was but you really hit it on the head there.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2012, 10:46:32 AM »
there was this funny little encounter yesterday, in which a certain Spitfire Mk VIII (i won't mention the pilot) decided to try and follow a certain Fw190A5 into a spiral climb after a near co-E merge, and was subsequently blasted from the friendly toon skies.   his response of "E weenie..." was a light-hearted bit of humor I took too seriously.   this was obviously a spitfire pilot who adamantly believes in strength of character.

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
I take back what I said about him bein a troll now that people are agreeing with me. He is dillusional and should be banned! Game scourge! Vermin.

Midway = not troll

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »
I take back what I said about him bein a troll now that people are agreeing with me. He is dillusional and should be banned! Game scourge! Vermin.

Midway = not troll

:rofl

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2012, 11:05:47 AM »
You began this thread with" I just want to say..."

Any chance that you may now desist Sir? :salute
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2012, 11:07:27 AM »
You began this thread with" I just want to say..."

Any chance that you may now desist Sir? :salute

:aok :salute :rock

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »

YOUS FOUNDZ HIMS TOOS!!!

(certain unnamed Spit VIII pilot just loves those uber 190s  :aok)
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2012, 08:21:36 PM »
 :rofl :rofl

all I am gonna say.....

except anyone want to see a certain spit fall to a certain KI 1vs1 :headscratch: :rofl

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2012, 11:39:33 PM »
Film please  :)
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member