Author Topic: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire  (Read 16169 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2012, 09:42:29 AM »
Beat him in a lesser bird 50 times and then come back and brag about.  Til then.....it just doesn't matter.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »
Beat him in a lesser bird 50 times and then come back and brag about.  Til then.....it just doesn't matter.

Late War Tour 149
Kills by Butcher in a
Bf 110C-4b by model type
Model Type   Kills   Percent
P-51D   1   50.000
Spitfire Mk VIII   1   50.000

Player Name   Killed   Percent
R1mike   1   50.000
who   1   50.000

JG 52

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead i never saw midway in game but I did run into what I consider a troll with a narcissistic personality ...a gamer who will remain nameless
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2012, 10:06:07 AM »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 10:10:35 AM »
:bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead i never saw midway in game but I did run into what I consider a troll with a narcissistic personality ...a gamer who will remain nameless

WHO could that be   :headscratch:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 10:22:55 AM »

Who is it?

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2012, 11:23:31 AM »
Thread should never have been opened.

I think the OP should go the way of "David Wales", after all, his "act" has gone wayyyyy past funny and into the truly stupid long ago.

+ 1  :aok
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2012, 11:54:52 AM »
Great, now I have enough reason to 'ignore' the OP in both the game AND the forums.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
Get out of you Ladies Trainer, MidFail, and get into an A20. If you can beat Cobia just ONCE in 100 sorties you will have earned the right to brag.

You WON'T, because you CAN'T. You lack the SACK. That's why you still fly the trainer.

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
I didn't realize that a Midway shade was "who".

Last night, I was in the tower and two guys were jousting with a Spitfire at my icon range limit... One of the friendlies was in an F4U-4 almost out of gas... I grabbed a 109F-4 and took off, staying on the deck while building E. I saw one friendly go down and the F4U-4 hightailing it. I set course to intercept the Spitfire, who when he spotted my 109, turned towards me. We merged, and I reversed and was able to get some hits right off the reversal. I used some flaps and quickly got inside in the vertical for a close-in deflection shot. Down went the Spitfire. The pilot was "who".

Midway, we've spent time in the TA, and fought many times in the MA. You don't run, you stay and fight. I've seen less HO attempts. However, you're still a good measure away from being a top-tier stick. Not just in skill level, but in manners. Honestly, if you spend less time yakking it up and more time practicing flying skills, you may get there some day. Several top sticks have helped you thus far. Look at how these gents deal with other players as an example of how to get respect in the community. Being respected in the game has two primary aspects. First and foremost is gentlemanly behavior. Second, and lesser, is flying skill.
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
I didn't realize that a Midway shade was "who".

Last night, I was in the tower and two guys were jousting with a Spitfire at my icon range limit... One of the friendlies was in an F4U-4 almost out of gas... I grabbed a 109F-4 and took off, staying on the deck while building E. I saw one friendly go down and the F4U-4 hightailing it. I set course to intercept the Spitfire, who when he spotted my 109, turned towards me. We merged, and I reversed and was able to get some hits right off the reversal. I used some flaps and quickly got inside in the vertical for a close-in deflection shot. Down went the Spitfire. The pilot was "who".

Midway, we've spent time in the TA, and fought many times in the MA. You don't run, you stay and fight. I've seen less HO attempts. However, you're still a good measure away from being a top-tier stick. Not just in skill level, but in manners. Honestly, if you spend less time yakking it up and more time practicing flying skills, you may get there some day. Several top sticks have helped you thus far. Look at how these gents deal with other players as an example of how to get respect in the community. Being respected in the game has two primary aspects. First and foremost is gentlemanly behavior. Second, and lesser, is flying skill.

An interesting and thought provoking story.  :)

:old: Widewing, obviously, is a man of true wisdom and strength of character brought on by much experience and insight

:salute Widewing  :rock

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
Get out of you Ladies Trainer, MidFail, and get into an A20. If you can beat Cobia just ONCE in 100 sorties you will have earned the right to brag.

You WON'T, because you CAN'T. You lack the SACK. That's why you still fly the trainer.

:huh Wait, let me check....

Yup, it's there. :aok :)

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »
This guy is the biggest troll i have ever come across in my gaming career  :old:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"