Author Topic: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire  (Read 16511 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2012, 06:27:18 AM »
is that midway fallen off his l33t status now then?    :(

It is.  The thrill only lasted a few days.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
What the hell have you been reading?

people being trolled over and over and over and never learning
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »
people being trolled over and over and over and never learning
:D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2012, 06:43:36 AM »
I'm upset about the exponential worldwide reduction in the availability of pie sandwiches :cry

Your CO now of The GFC do someting about it!

Yes you all know now, I have been removed as CO of The GFC due to incompetence and inability to talk any sense!

Thank you all for your support in this very taxing role which affect my abilities to contribute in a sane and logical manner in regard to these topcs :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2012, 06:47:20 AM »
Your CO now of The GFC do someting about it!

Yes you all know now, I have been removed as CO of The GFC due to incompetence and inability to talk any sense!

Thank you all for your support in this very taxing role which affect my abilities to contribute in a sane and logical manner in regard to these topcs :old:

:old: Few talk more sense and are more competent than Zack1234.

My family will eat pie today in Zack's honour.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2012, 06:54:06 AM »
I thank you :old:

The GFC will holding a recruitment drive where by you stay in your own squads but become members of The GFC.

Please note this recruitment Danny will be giving applicants a interview to assess suitability :old:

All the members of the 71st are all welcome :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »
Well, being constantly told publicly on 200 how a Spitfire or LA7 pilot is somehow inferior, flying with "training wheels", being in "easy mode", or "going full on retarded" does cause some to want to defend their honour. :joystick:

Since I couldn't say anything on 200  :frown:, where my choice of aeroplane is constantly publicly disparaged, often by pilots who are very good, I did feel compelled to make my boast in the original post re the so called training wheels equipped / easy mode aeroplane again pawing an excellent pilot in their favorite ride.   I admit it was, again, a moment of weakness and I likely should have said nothing.  Bruv and Widewing made that clear in their excellent posts, and neither of whom have insulted my aeroplane, as I recall.  They are indeed men of peace thru strength -- of character :salute :rock

I do get a special thrill out of pwning, with substantial frequency, those highly skilled pilots that tend to publicly disparage my choice of aeroplane.  It does make for some good fights, on occasion.   :aok :x

:old: This Spitfire pilot does respond, on occasion, when disparaged publicly.

Sir,

It's not your choice of plane that garners most of the negative attention you seem to get.  BRUV119 flys a SpitVII much of the time as you mentioned and I don't hear much about that.  The reason you get the amount and type of attention you do is your boastfulness and unsportsmanlike attitude. 

I am fairly sure you won't change, but honestly I feel for you.  You remind me of that little boy who can't keep out of trouble.  I guess it's better to have negative attention, than no attention at all. 

Someday I hope you get the help you need before you enter into adulthood and it's too late.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2012, 08:06:24 AM »
Sir,

It's not your choice of plane that garners most of the negative attention you seem to get.  BRUV119 flys a SpitVII much of the time as you mentioned and I don't hear much about that.  The reason you get the amount and type of attention you do is your boastfulness and unsportsmanlike attitude. 

I am fairly sure you won't change, but honestly I feel for you.  You remind me of that little boy who can't keep out of trouble.  I guess it's better to have negative attention, than no attention at all. 

Someday I hope you get the help you need before you enter into adulthood and it's too late.

Bruv is awesome :O, isn't he.  One day I hope to achieve Bruv level status too.  :pray

:old: We should all be as skilled.

:salute :rock

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
Bruv is awesome :O, isn't he.  One day I hope to achieve Bruv level status too.  :pray

:old: We should all be as skilled.

:salute :rock

Never, in the field of human tinterweb ineraction, has one person missed a point by so far
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2012, 08:24:25 AM »
Never, in the field of human tinterweb ineraction, has one person missed a point by so far

:old: Nothing wrong with admiring, hoping, and dreaming.

:airplane: :joystick:

... and aspiring to be good enough to qualify, one day, to be a proud and mighty member of the BEST squad in Aces High, on my scale, better known as ---> "The Few".  :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:46:54 AM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
Talking about honour...  respect...
this thread was only created to annoy people and do it by constantly repeating insulting lies. I got no idea how its still alive.
I found it odd that i was png-ed for a month for sending this person to his place after he came into a friendly salute thread only to troll me. Yet he still can continue to annoy and insult people on a regular basis, also talk about honour and respect and lick somebody's something in the same time.
If anyone likes or would miss this person, let us know (Zack, you dont count!).

This thread was created to make a statement of fact in response to multiple previous references by said pilot re my choice of aeroplane being an easy mode trainer.

:headscratch: Name said lies, please.   :huh

:old: and another thing....Zack counts!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:27:50 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »
This thread was created to make a statement of fact in response to multiple previous references by said pilot re my choice of aeroplane being an easy mode trainer.

I have a different procedure: if someone criticises me, I quietly consider if what they have said is true* if it isn't then I ignore the comment and put it down to the inevitable misunderstandings of a cluttered environment. If it is true, then I think what I should do about it to become a better person, pilot, partner, whatever. Thus through interaction one progresses.

*this step can involve a delay, to be perfectly honest.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
talking to midway is a waste of keyboard strokes.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2012, 10:11:30 AM »
I have a different procedure: if someone criticises me, I quietly consider if what they have said is true* if it isn't then I ignore the comment and put it down to the inevitable misunderstandings of a cluttered environment. If it is true, then I think what I should do about it to become a better person, pilot, partner, whatever. Thus through interaction one progresses.

*this step can involve a delay, to be perfectly honest.

Agreed with respect to true statements.   :aok :salute

However, in this case, the statement is not true, imho, and having been repeated multiple times and reinforced by many others, deserves a response.  My response is to learn to be a good fighter pilot and shoot down offending pilots with substantial frequency and emphasis on the concept of pwnage.   Hopefully said pilots will learn that the mighty Spitfire is an awesome aeroplane to behold and to respect when one approaches.  :O

Hopefully said offending pilots, especially those with significant skill, will also see there are no training wheels attached to the Spitfire as it gets really close just before the cannons fire.  :D

:old: To ignore falsities as "inevitable misunderstandings" is a cop-out and instead require a more deserving response.  

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:16:58 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2012, 10:21:21 AM »
I believe there is no dispute that the Spitfire is an awesome aeroplane. I believe Midway, that the stigma is attached to: a) using said machine as a crutch for inferior ACM and b) claiming superiority over other players by beating them when flying, by your own suggestion, inferior planes.

Basically Midway, if your flying is good and you are a secure person, the flying should be doing the talking for you. There would be more class and dignity in that.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234