Author Topic: New GV Squad: The 326th Mobile Gun Battalion is standing up.  (Read 400 times)

Offline Zexx

• Zinc Member
 Are you a social gamer?

Can you be a team player?

Do you have a preference for Ground Vehicles over Aircraft and Are you looking for a Ground Vehicle Squad?

If so read on:

Purpose:

To Establish and Organize the 326th Mobile Gun Battalion, also known as the “Gun Bunnies” replete with “Unit Colors” and “Table of Organization and Equipment” (T.O. and E) as primarily dedicated Ground Vehicle squad with attached  combat air support.

Unit Description

The 326th M.G.B is primarily an integrated Ground Vehicle combined arms battalion, once known on a larger scale as a Regimental Combat Team. This done to Honor the Armor, Artillery, Air Defense, along with the Calvary Branches of the United States Army and its soldiers. The structure of the 326th as a battalion sized element will reflect the influence of past Mobile Gun Battalions and semi-autonomous Regimental Combat Teams. Also to Honor the 442nd R.C.T from World War II

Organization:

The 326th Mobile Gun Battalion’s organic assets are organized as follows:

1 Headquarters and Headquarters Company(Administratively Attached), 1 Recon Company, 2 Tank Companies, and 1 Heavy Assault Company.

The 326th is currently serving the "Knights" in the Late War Main Arena.  The only requirements for Joining are: Be a Knight ( or willing to change Country affiliation), A paid Subscription, a Mic, and willingness to participate and have fun ( and socialize)....and loads of patience. I'm new. The 326th is new.

Veterans and New players alike are encouraged to join.

If interested My call sign is "zexx" (zechs) PM me in the Arena, PM me on the forums or Leave a Post here.

Happy hunting

Yes there is a Huge learning curve in flying. It starts on Take off and ends on the glide slope for landing. In short The grade arc is the difference you take between being in the sky or in a mountainside.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: New GV Squad: The 326th Mobile Gun Battalion is standing up.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »
Wish you the best of luck, but I think most GV'ers are already with squads, or uninterested in joining.

Also, if you're new, you might wish to get a bit of experience (say, 6 months) before you start a GV squad. GV'ing isn't like flying, where you can up and rely on the stall limiter instead of experience and skil to keep you from stalling in a fight.

If you're new, you'll get shot by enemies you don't see....... a lot.

But again, I wish you the best of luck. I'm a GV'er myself, and really would enjoy seeing a GV squad succeed. Might get some better fights even.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Zexx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »
Thanks for the Vote of confidence Tank Ace :salute
Yes there is a Huge learning curve in flying. It starts on Take off and ends on the glide slope for landing. In short The grade arc is the difference you take between being in the sky or in a mountainside.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 06:30:13 AM »
I think a few GV-based squads are a good thing for this game. LTAR has been a fine example of that for years. I think it completes the spectrum of what this game offers. There are already loads of fighter squads/groups, some bomb groups.. why not a few more tank/vehicle outfits?

<S>
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"