Author Topic: Badboy  (Read 1369 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Badboy
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »
wow, okay.
I think this thread will end with my PNG, anyway, i dont really care since it wasnt me acting like a 17 years old dirty high school bully.
A man would man up indeed. Thats why Bogeyman turned into Bunter.

The issue is you posting that it was Badboy when you don't know who it actually is.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »
The issue is you posting that it was Badboy when you don't know who it actually is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2AWyT7lPpc
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
Yes, that was a fatal mistake i did. You will never be sure who that fake-nick/multi-account troll is, that is why it works for him. Still have no idea why everyone who seen this thing (or any other reincarnation) is sure that this person is Badboy.
AoM
City of ice

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »
You mean except for attacks against Badboy? You slander him without any proof. A man would man up. I don't expect Debrody will.
Where did I slander anyone ? If it is BadZ . I love the dewd . So who needs to man up now FLS ?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 01:50:24 PM »
Yes, that was a fatal mistake i did. You will never be sure who that fake-nick/multi-account troll is, that is why it works for him. Still have no idea why everyone who seen this thing (or any other reincarnation) is sure that this person is Badboy.

I have no idea why you believe the 2 people you mentioned. I can assure you that "everyone" doesn't believe it.

Where did I slander anyone ? If it is BadZ . I love the dewd . So who needs to man up now FLS ?

If you're calling Debrody a liar that's between you and Debrody.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »
There are so many shades of people now a days I don't trust anyone.
JG 52

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »
Debrody, the presentation was all wrong.

An old lawyer trick is to say something like, "So Mr. X, when did you stop beating your Wife?" It's a loaded question that can't be answered properly.

You should have said something like, "Bogeyman, since when did you start behaving like Badboy?"

To call Badboy to the mat without solid proof is equal to setting yourself up for failure.

:salute
See Rule #4

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
I have no idea why you believe the 2 people you mentioned. I can assure you that "everyone" doesn't believe it.

If you're calling Debrody a liar that's between you and Debrody.
Okay you show yourself to be what you are ? Man up ? Debrody has a little trouble expressing himself at times . When Debrody mentioned that boogeyman was a shade , then bunter showed up D said it was the same guy . Guy named boogeyman gave me a hard time for letting him get killed earlier < I was on the phone > . I  looked his score over . A little while later I looked over bunters . Things matched very closely . I started doing this when you could easily change your name . Does it prove who someone is ? No . It is just a little less reliable than DNA evidence . I have screen shots . Will I post them ? No. Why ? Because no amount of proof will change your mind . You showed that in the long drawn out FFB debate . You never had a cogent argument why I was wrong and you were right . Finally someone that uses FFB and flies and had all the credentials showed you I was right you were wrong . You made personal attacks then too . Did you ever apologize ? Man up as you put it ? Hardly . What debrody stated in jest you stated as fact . Another personal attack . Yet you try to deflect it on to Debrody . Man up ? Really FLS ? In our discussions I have never gone personal . That is all you . BTW Debrody must have something for you to react so strongly . Reminds me of a drug dealer that flushes his dope and yells "where is the proof !!!!" .

"If you're calling Debrody a liar that's between you and Debrody." Still don't want to answer any questions do you . Where did I slander anyone ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:16:52 PM by hlbly »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »
I do not believe DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, TopCat etc etc etc is Badboy. I think it is another Aces High player who is already known for this sort of thing and has motivation for acting this way.

I have also fought BadBoy and there are subtle differences in ACM, similarities but not identical.

The player you are referring to uses a second account to dot wingman his targets on a second computer so he can more efficiently grief you. Skuzzy said to send in film the last time I asked him about it. The dot wingman abuse alone is considered 'gaming the game'.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
LOL i ran into Bunter in the DA a few weeks ago. All he did was spiral climb...no matter what fight we got in. I beat him like 4 out of 5 and then he beat me a couple times. I couldn't figure out what was different then I finally figured out he was climbing for alt over by his base and then before we got in visual range, he would dive in and have an extra 80mph on my speed on the merge lol! What a tool. Once I figured that out I beat him like a red headed step child. He picked all the planes we flew and then claimed he has never flown them before. I figured he was a shade.  ...I actually thought it was Midway for a second because he talked EXACTLY like him.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
LOL i ran into Bunter in the DA a few weeks ago. All he did was spiral climb...no matter what fight we got in. I beat him like 4 out of 5 and then he beat me a couple times. I couldn't figure out what was different then I finally figured out he was climbing for alt over by his base and then before we got in visual range, he would dive in and have an extra 80mph on my speed on the merge lol! What a tool. Once I figured that out I beat him like a red headed step child. He picked all the planes we flew and then claimed he has never flown them before. I figured he was a shade.  ...I actually thought it was Midway for a second because he talked EXACTLY like him.

That sounds exactly like Badboy..... Seen it before..
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
I won't disagree with that. They don't have any evidence either.

no FLS, i dont have evidence, in fact i really don't care about this matter and won't say anything more about it.    the reason im posting is in response to your comment.   you don't know a thing about me, so i'd suggest you stop talking like your lips don't fit.  thanks, have a wonderful day.
-AoM-

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »
no FLS, i dont have evidence, in fact i really don't care about this matter and won't say anything more about it.    the reason im posting is in response to your comment.   you don't know a thing about me, so i'd suggest you stop talking like your lips don't fit.  thanks, have a wonderful day.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!