Author Topic: Badboy  (Read 1370 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Badboy
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2012, 03:18:18 PM »
no FLS, i dont have evidence, in fact i really don't care about this matter and won't say anything more about it.    the reason im posting is in response to your comment.   you don't know a thing about me, so i'd suggest you stop talking like your lips don't fit.  thanks, have a wonderful day.

I didn't mention you, Debrody did. Have a nice day.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
 at what point did i say anything to the contrary?   as i stated in my post, i couldn't care less about badboy or whoever this was/is.   i responded to FLS's comment in reference to me.  so your "burn" is clearly invalid and completely out of place.   like i said, i dont care about badboy or FLS for that matter.   i just thought FLS's comment was d-baggy and said so.  
-AoM-

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
its an epic fail even if im right. at the end im still fallen to his trap.
dangit.
AoM
City of ice

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:30 PM »
 you made reference to what debrody said, implying that im an idiot.    in plain english.   i dont care that debrody said it because he's my friend and he was being sarcastic.   you, on the other hand, dont know me.   so like i said before champ, have yourself a great day.
-AoM-

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 03:26:05 PM »
 at what point did i say anything to the contrary?  

Tell Debbie to quit talking like his lips don't fit.

In house, that is.
See Rule #4

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2012, 03:28:07 PM »

Cheer up everybody  :aok

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2012, 03:28:22 PM »

Tell Debbie to quit talking like his lips don't fit.

In house, that is.
 tell him yourself, im not here to serve you
-AoM-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
its an epic fail even if im right. at the end im still fallen to his trap.
dangit.

I suggest waiting 24 hours before posting.  :D

you made reference to what debrody said, implying that im an idiot.    in plain english.   i dont care that debrody said it because he's my friend and he was being sarcastic.   you, on the other hand, dont know me.   so like i said before champ, have yourself a great day.

Saying "I don't disagree" is not the same as saying "I agree."  It actually says nothing about my opinion. The only implication is my opinion that somebody accusing someone else without proof is a complete idiot. If you think that's you I won't disagree, but as you said I don't know you. I only know what Debrody wrote.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
Saying "I don't disagree" is not the same as saying "I agree."  It actually says nothing about my opinion. The only implication is my opinion that somebody accusing someone else without proof is a complete idiot. If you think that's you I won't disagree, but as you said I don't know you. I only know what Debrody wrote.

fair enough.    count me out of this thread.   
-AoM-

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »
Once again you ignore that debrody said something in jest . Where as you did not . Irish give it up he has never been upstanding enough to apologize when he is wrong .He dances around what he clearly intended .I listened to him tell me I was an idiot for 3 years on a subject . When it finally came to pass I was right and he was wrong he did not apologize then either . He went on to argue about a bug that could easily be reproduced . Was acknowledged by 2 HTC employees as well . I am sorely tempted to say something  personal here but I won't go to his level .  Debrody you may get png'ed for this . If only the rules were enforced fairly it wouldn't be so bad .

"I don't disagree" is not the same as saying "I agree."  Really it doesn't ? Come on FLS thats exactly what it means . DEbrody having a hard time with the language is understandable . It is not his native tongue .
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:05:26 PM by hlbly »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2012, 04:05:03 PM »
Want to post some proof so we don't just think you're being a complete idiot?

:aok

Badboy is one of the nicest trainers that I've run into, up there with morfiend.  He's helped me several times, has a cool mature british voice, and seems very smart too.  He said he doesn't get to play much anymore, is very busy, but will take time to help if asked.

:old: Another great pilot that seems to be under-appreciated.

:salute Badboy :rock

PS: No way Zorro is/was Badboy.  Completely different personalities.  Zorro is a fun fight because he is sooooo serious.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:08:00 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2012, 04:07:52 PM »
I suggest waiting 24 hours before posting.  :D
ya, i wait 24 hours and forget the BS what i/we got?
AoM
City of ice

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
 tell him yourself, im not here to serve you

O.K.

Debrody, quit talking like your lips don't fit.

In other words...

Quit running your mouth like a motorbike.

For crying out loud, you even attracted a Midway.

:rolleyes:
See Rule #4

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2012, 04:25:33 PM »

For crying out loud, you even attracted a Midway.

:rolleyes:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl, That's not too difficult, hell kicking the trash can over at night attracts him  :P
 :angel:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets