Author Topic: who is the numer 1 squad  (Read 8335 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: who is the numer 1 squad
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »
Don't worry yourself, mate. As long as Bruv draws breath, The Few's name will live on in AH.

:banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »
Title clearly states "who" is the number 1 squad.   :old:

Thats correct and its Midway Islands,  1#    ;)
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
I don't know if this is pointed out  but I think  POTW  is  number one squad,  I don't know who the  numer 1 squad is tho..... Don't hate me  Semp I know it was the Canadian assent

End of the world 2012 narrated by Semp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6UVsf7iMGcM#!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »
Isn't the only way to figure who the best is to duel it out and see who comes on on top?

Btw I'm to drunk to taste this chicken.  :rock

If you're drunk, does that mean no one is guarding your mom?

IN
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2012, 11:46:24 PM »

IN

dude seriously?
JG 52

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2012, 11:50:08 PM »

IN
A man like yourself wouldn't want a reputation of this now would he?  :angel:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2012, 11:51:49 PM »
wow...I stopped reading this thread when I noticed JOACHIM was too drunk to guard his mom but after reading it, or most of it something occured to me..

They're gonna need a bigger short bus for you guys.  I keep tellin ya, DON'T FEED MIDWAY.  He just multiplies...he's like a freakin BBS gremlin.  Never use phrases like:  Best squad, Best pilot, Best 6 shot, Best ACM, stall fight, stall fighting, angles, angles shot, best merge, FPH (especially this one), hero.  You can mix and match words FROM these phrases as to confuse him, such as:  "Who's the Best 6 merger?"  See how I mixed them up to confuse and confound Midway so that he is off balance and cannot adequately respond?  The answer is ofcourse, Midway.  If certain BBS topics or pilots like Grizz, Bruv or Kazaa ever come to a sudden stop, Midway's face will merge with their 6.  Think fellas, think!!!  Don't be a Midway casualty.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:55:30 PM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2012, 11:54:05 PM »
A man like yourself wouldn't want a reputation of this now would he?  :angel:

Well...hmmm.  After seeing the picture of your mom in the Players Pictures thread.....Yes, Yes I believe he would.  I guess you can call me Dad....lmao!!!

jk
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:55:53 PM by Changeup »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
Well...hmmm.  After seeing the picture of your mom in the Players Pictures thread.....Yes, Yes I believe I would be.  I guess you can call me Dad....lmao!!!

jk
Dude, let's not push the envelope...normally I snap out if someone brings her up.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
dude seriously?

EDITED FOR BETTER JUDGEMENT
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:00:59 AM by Changeup »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2012, 11:58:13 PM »
Dude, let's not push the envelope...normally I snap out if someone brings her up.

Im certain you saw my little indicator at the bottom of my comment....yes?  It was a foregone conclusion that you wouldn't snap on me given that we've kidded about this before.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
Im certain you saw my little indicator at the bottom of my comment....yes?  It was a foregone conclusion that you wouldn't snap on me given that we've kidded about this before.
I just noticed lol. We have joked around about this before and I'm gonna let it slide.  :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2012, 12:03:58 AM »
I just noticed lol. We have joked around about this before and I'm gonna let it slide.  :)

Yes...I figured you would. :cheers:

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2012, 12:15:01 AM »
The whole lot of you Few Members have taken a sudden turn for the worse.

I will pray that the name doesnt die out as you gents did.  :salute

:rofl :rofl :rofl

That was a three rofl comment from you.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2012, 01:31:54 AM »
wow...I stopped reading this thread when I noticed JOACHIM was too drunk to guard his mom but after reading it, or most of it something occured to me..

They're gonna need a bigger short bus for you guys.  I keep tellin ya, DON'T FEED MIDWAY.  He just multiplies...he's like a freakin BBS gremlin.  Never use phrases like:  Best squad, Best pilot, Best 6 shot, Best ACM, stall fight, stall fighting, angles, angles shot, best merge, FPH (especially this one), hero.  You can mix and match words FROM these phrases as to confuse him, such as:  "Who's the Best 6 merger?"  See how I mixed them up to confuse and confound Midway so that he is off balance and cannot adequately respond?  The answer is ofcourse, Midway.  If certain BBS topics or pilots like Grizz, Bruv or Kazaa ever come to a sudden stop, Midway's face will merge with their 6.  Think fellas, think!!!  Don't be a Midway casualty.

i think they were giving you a warning.  your rep would go way down if you got close to his mom  :noid.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.