Author Topic: who is the numer 1 squad  (Read 8319 times)

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
Re: who is the numer 1 squad
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 05:54:46 AM »
Wouldn't say we are the best Squad but Duxford Wing RAF is one of the oldest here and we do have a bunch of great guys who get along and have a good time in the game. Have made a name by working with other squads and have quite a few good sticks. We try to treat folks with respect in the game and conduct ourselves with pride. Zensen the wing co is one hell of a teacher and just a plain great guy. We fly rook and always have regardless of the tide. We preach skill and fun not score and it  seems to work since I have improved rather well since I have been with them I think........ Salute to all the squads out therewho help make the game what it is....FUN!

:salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 10:45:06 AM »
Wouldn't say we are the best Squad but Duxford Wing RAF is one of the oldest here and we do have a bunch of great guys who get along and have a good time in the game. Have made a name by working with other squads and have quite a few good sticks. We try to treat folks with respect in the game and conduct ourselves with pride. Zensen the wing co is one hell of a teacher and just a plain great guy. We fly rook and always have regardless of the tide. We preach skill and fun not score and it  seems to work since I have improved rather well since I have been with them I think........ Salute to all the squads out therewho help make the game what it is....FUN!

:salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute

:aok                   :salute

These are the things that make a good squad great. Not sure if they take bases or not but score inevitably happens when you do, so don't be ashamed of it.

Speaking of score, I don't know why so many of you AH'ers feel so negative about it. If all your interested in is Gv'ing or furballing your missing a large part of the game. You'll find that it takes a lot more skill to work as a team toward a common goal than to lone wolf it. Maybe some of the anti score guys just aren't team oriented, could care less or find it a waste of time I don't know. Personally, I'll take the us, us kind of guy as a friend over the arrogant me, me type of guy any day.... here and in real life.

OPINION: It's always been my belief that how you play this game is in direct relationship to how you live your life outside the game. Many will say it's just a persona they invented but I say it's either the way you really are or inspire to be. I'm talking about the more negative aspects of a personality here since the positive ones aren't a persona that you'd just make up....you just live it.  

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
i think they were giving you a warning.  your rep would go way down if you got close to his mom  :noid.

semp

Really Semp?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
Really Semp?

Hes just saying thats a deckish thing to do. It's the  Australian accent it throughs people off.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 01:12:05 PM »
Hes just saying thats a deckish thing to do. It's the  Australian accent it throughs people off.

Lmao!  It was rhetorical sarcasm Hamm...lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »
Lmao!  It was rhetorical sarcasm Hamm...lol

yes, I understand the concept but it set me up well enough for my quip.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:32:06 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
qwuaaah?
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2012, 05:44:20 PM »
what was this thread about, again?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: qwuaaah?
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2012, 05:45:38 PM »
what was this thread about, again?

was about "who" and #1 rank :banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »

71 RAF

we get drunk and have a laugh...total win
Great squad to fly with, especially when JimmyC is Schwasted :rock :rock :rock .....but he will make you deack so he can vulch :(

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2012, 10:50:50 PM »
I used to enjoy my game more when I was flying together with the guys in "Most Wanted" not because we were a bunch of killers
most of the time you couldn't hear yourself think with the laughter going on over Squad channel. We all enjoyed flying with each
other and meeting each other in real life. Gradually members of the Squad moved on to different games and now I find it hard to
keep focused but feel it's time to move on to something different within the game, I have been flying solo for a long time now
and I can tell you it isn't fun.
I have tried joining other Squads but for various reasons it just never seems to work, not long ago I thought I had finally found
a squad I could really enjoy only for it to end within a day and completely out of the blue.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »
I have tried joining other Squads but for various reasons it just never seems to work, not long ago I thought I had finally found
a squad I could really enjoy only for it to end within a day and completely out of the blue.
.....and when the band your in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »
My squad has 100% attendence on squad night! and there has never been an arguement! we have never lost more then one guy on any mission!
but squad vox chn is pretty quiet

Cooleyof 367th

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2012, 07:40:21 AM »
My squad has 100% attendence on squad night! and there has never been an arguement! we have never lost more then one guy on any mission!
but squad vox chn is pretty quiet

I would love to join up. Should I search under "Beta-male" Squad?

;)  Kidding.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Ramon

• Copper Member
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
The #1 squad is the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...of course!