Author Topic: Whoever has my good name "Midway" now, please release it in 8 days.  (Read 4408 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Whoever has my good name "Midway" now, please release it in 8 days.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »
Just remember, "who" will HO, with substantial frequency.   Midway flying as Midway offers a NOMOHO guarantee as of Jan 7th, 2012.

So it's up to you...poser Midway.  You wanna be responsible for all the additional HOing in MA or you gonna do the right thing?  Just saying...  :)

Nuff said.  :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 08:47:22 AM »
Just remember, "who" will HO, with substantial frequency.   Midway flying as Midway offers a NOMOHO guarantee as of Jan 7th, 2012.

So it's up to you...poser Midway.  You wanna be responsible for all the additional HOing in MA or you gonna do the right thing?  Just saying...  :)

Nuff said.  :salute

You Ho regardless whether its 1vs1 or not, You ho any chance given, what difference does it make?
JG 52

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 08:48:40 AM »
You Ho regardless whether its 1vs1 or not, You ho any chance given, what difference does it make?

But he promises he wont ho THIS time, Honest.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
But he promises he wont ho THIS time, Honest.

Sky is blue, water is wet - one thing for certain is you can always tell who is Midway simply by looking for the Spit8/9 that Ho's everything.
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »

Midway flying as Midway has not HOed one single time :angel: in MA as of "that day" in January 2012 when caught HOing one of Bruv119's :salute :rock good friends.   :frown:    

The shame :cry of that single HO caused me to see the light and offer a NOMOHO guarantee,
which is well know. :aok

I confess my HOing ways prior to that fatefull day.  :frown:

You will not and can not find a single HO by Midway flying as Midway as of that day because it doesn't exist. :)

Now.... nuff said.  :salute
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:11:53 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline noTch

• Silver Member
      • JV44 Butcher Birds
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »
You poor little man :rofl  You not only threw away a perfectly great name, you tossed your integrity right out the window  :bolt:  You want your name back? Don't ASK for it, like someone that  :ahand Step up & EARN it  :cheers:  

Don't do the right thing because people are watching you :noid  Do the right thing because you know what you did :aok
AHXARL Lead Campaign Manager/2012-?

My new favorite clip--->http://youtu.be/_2Nn4wAVNOg

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
Let the guy have his name back if he wants it. what difference does it make ?we all get ho'd all the time by myriad different people. At least he'd quit bumping his gums about it :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
. At least he'd quit bumping his gums about it :old:

When? He'd just bring it back up in another troll post  I can see it now  blah blah now that I have my good name back blah blah  I havent ho'd since blah blah  I ,# Bruv blah blah. and the every next post will be o video of him hoing somebody.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 09:40:57 AM »
He was foolish enough to leave it available so that he could shade it up HOing people. He deserves to suffer the never ending consequences of his transgressions.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 09:55:36 AM »
   Multiple personality disorder. His "Midway" persona was stolen causing a great conflict among his shades.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:01:35 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »
He was foolish enough to leave it available so that he could shade it up HOing people. He deserves to suffer the never ending consequences of his transgressions.  :old:

George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 10:01:55 AM »
Midway flying as Midway has not HOed one single time :angel: in MA as of "that day" in January 2012 when caught HOing one of Bruv119's :salute :rock good friends.   :frown:    

The shame :cry of that single HO caused me to see the light and offer a NOMOHO guarantee,
which is well know. :aok

I confess my HOing ways prior to that fatefull day.  :frown:

You will not and can not find a single HO by Midway flying as Midway as of that day because it doesn't exist. :)

Now.... nuff said.  :salute

You talk to much

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Have mercy... please... We all have moments of weakness and resulting transgressions and want the opportunity to make it right. :frown:

:old: To forgive is divine.

This thread is now closed to further postings by Midway because more than nuff's been said.  :old:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
Have mercy... please... We all have moments of weakness and resulting transgressions and want the opportunity to make it right. :frown:

:old: To forgive is divine.

This thread is now closed to further postings by Midway because more than nuff's been said.  :old:

I dont know midway in game has been hoing much less frequently and isnt nearly as irksom, maybe you should let them keep your "good" name until it actually becomes "ghoood"
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »

If we had known it was that easy, we'd have typed it long ago. BUT now that we have your secret, we'll be using that when you get too Midway-ish on here. That should help you 'change' and be a 'new improved' Midway*.

* or any other name you'll end up using because this name is so dirty and spoiled, few have expectations of anything changing anyway.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields